Can Guys and Girls REALLY be Friends?

Guys and girls can be acquaintances, but to be anything more than a work friend the guy will have to be attracted to her on some level. The only female friend I’ve had that I didn’t want to bang was an EX girlfriend already, so the “mystery was gone.”

Me man, you woman…I am not listening to you to be your emotional tampon, I’m trying to hold out to see if you finish your drink we’ll end up in the sack. I am assuming you are talking to me to warm up your jaw muscles for late might activities! and that’s all there really is to it. LMAO!

DAMMIT LANA! Stay off my website!!! You and the wej need to get off my site!
are you asking this question cuz you want me? we can be just friends, lana… honest…
Anyhoo, the dude is supposed to be homosexual, DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH HIM! He is just being greedy. if he is gay, he is not allowed to have women, if he is bi, he is just greedy, and unless you want to be nothing but a point up on the bi scoreboard, dont do it.
HA! you made the wedding party look like whoooores…

Well, my only close girl friend is somebody who i wouldn’t sleep with, but all of my other female friends i definitely would. Hell, its probably because if i got real close to them, i would sleep with them. pc, PJ

I have to say yes. I have a lot of female friends. In fact my best friend where I live now is a woman. I really respect my female friends and they me. I get the female perspective without haveing to endure the “well if you don’t know I am not telling you”. It works out well for both parties. Granted you have to keep male friends as well for balance however I usually listen closer to my female friends advice when it comes to women. They also bounce male stuff off me and we discuss it. If a man cannot be a plutonic friend to a woman then he is missing out on a lot of knowledge about women.

Lonna wouldn’t in a million years.