Can Ephedrine Still be Marketed?

I know most people just get VasoPro for their Ephedrine source however I was wondering if Kaizen Epephedrine is a scam of sorts. I thought you couldn’t market Ephedrine as a supplement anymore??? I did a search and didn’t come up with much. I’d prefer to buy this as it would save me boatloads of money.

I’ll give you a hint: it’s contained in the first result.

[quote]samdan wrote:

[/quote]

that was awesome

lmao agreed^

Since the chuckleheads could not answer clearly; No not a scam.

Yes, it is illegal to sell and market ephedrine for dietary supplement use, but it is still available as OTC for colds and such. This will vary greatly depending on how bad a meth problem your area has and how they seek to control the ephedrine.

Here is a link to a Health Canada Advisory relating to Kaizen Ephedrine:

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/media/advisories-avis/_2005/2005_138-eng.php

As you can see, the restrictions up north here are similar, you can sell (and just about every supplement shop has it), just not advertise. This does not stop many web sites and shops from continuing the marketing.

The real question is why use ephedrine? Or for that matter why not realize that LMGTFY is so 2008.

Ive been buying it online for some time now.

[quote]Peter Orban wrote:

As you can see, the restrictions up north here are similar, you can sell (and just about every supplement shop has it), just not advertise. This does not stop many web sites and shops from continuing the marketing.

The real question is why use ephedrine? Or for that matter why not realize that LMGTFY is so 2008.[/quote]

Interesting stuff, I’ve made 2 orders, very pleased all round.

Why would you not use ephedrine?