Can Anyone Recommend an Online Doctor/Consultant?

I’m looking for an expert doctor that can consult online and look at my overall health and hormones holistically.

Online is the only option for me due to my nomadic lifestyle and lack of access to expert doctors where I live.

I’ve already done T tests several times and consulted with endocrinologist back home. Checked the testes, thyroids, etc. and done MRI. Everything is good except low LH and low T. The female endocrinologist couldn’t help me. She wouldn’t even help me figure out why I have low LH in the first place.

I’m ready to take several new blood tests and get more serious about getting my Testosterone to where it should be. Right now it’s about 350-400 ng/dl at age 25.

If anyone has ANY idea or suggestion where to find a really knowledgeable doctor/consultant who knows their shit and will work with me to optimize my hormones without TRT, please let me know.

Please specify what country/state you are in!

In USA, a Doc can Rx and drugs can be shipped. After initial in-person consult and labs, appointments can be done via email and phone. If labs are with Labcorp or Quest, you may find lab draw stations in many cities. When having drugs shipped by USPS, if to a location that is not your own, should have a c/o that relates to the address, otherwise they are meant to return to sender.

The doc that I use fits the bill, but he is fully booked.

Often an endocrinologist is not a good fit, they seem to fail on may aspects. Age management docs are a good fit. T-clinics have a narrow focus.

Low LH, LH and FSH should be tested together, can be from a prolactin secreting pituitary adinoma and prolactin labs are needed to screen for this. And a MRI was done…

Most guys who come here are wanting/needing an opinion on their labs, symptoms etc.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<strong text

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.