T Nation

Can Anyone Recommend a Doctor in Ireland?

For a few years I have suspected low t but never done anything about
it.I am 24 right now.very Weak erections,no morning wood.Very little sex
drive.Big mood swings between depressed and extremely irritable and
angry.Sub par results from working
out regularly(I am at a normal bodyweight I should add).I also have
periods for months at a time where my armpits sweat purfusely but this
seems to come and go.I have quite alot of trouble getting to
sleep,waking during sleep and not feeling rested after waking and suffer
from anxiety at times.I also sometimes have itchy nipples,I am not sure
if that could be related?

But now its time to do something about it.I am not going to waste my
time with my regular GP as it seems they never be up to speed on hrt and
when its needed from what I read.Can anyone recommend a place in Ireland that seems to be good in detecting/treating low t?

Please read these links found here: About the T Replacement Category

  • advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones
  • finding a TRT doc

Try to get some basic labs done via your GP so you know what you are dealing with.


Vitamin D levels can be low there. What supplemental sources do you get?

Have you been using iodized salt? [you should]
What other iodine sources there that you benefit from?
Do you get cold easily?
Outer eyebrows sparse?

If you get thyroid hormones checked, they may test TSH, T3, T4. If available, TSH, fT3, fT4 would be better.