T Nation

Can Anyone Identify This Statue?

Thank you!

That’s called the Burmese Rockula

It is said that ancient white bitches built it to masturabate on and sacrifice buckets of their cum to the great Rockula

LOL!

Don’t let a vampire do the work of an artist!

The statue is just a man holding up a bell arch. I think there’s another statue on the other side.
It’s on the roof of the Basilica of the Cathedral of the Assumption in Leon, Nicaragua.

It’s part of the bell on the Leon Cathedral in Nicaragua

Edit: ^ beat me to it

[quote]Reconstruction wrote:
Thank you![/quote]

Cathedral De Leon Nicaragua

google images…

Uh yeah… Cathedral de Leon in Nicaragua. Psssh, you didn’t know?!

thanx!

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:
Uh yeah… Cathedral de Leon in Nicaragua. Psssh, you didn’t know?![/quote]

Cathedral De Leon Nicaragua …

edit: dang, beat me to it…

You are all incorrect

dude needs to hit some more squats

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
That’s called the Burmese Rockula

[/quote]

Haha.

Like the name.

Could it be Atlas?

[quote]Nards wrote:
Could it be Atlas?[/quote]

shrugs

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Could it be Atlas?[/quote]

shrugs[/quote]

lol!!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Could it be Atlas?[/quote]

shrugs[/quote]

lol!![/quote]

This is erudite comedy gold!

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Could it be Atlas?[/quote]

shrugs[/quote]

lol!![/quote]

This is erudite comedy gold![/quote]

You would know.

:wink:

I have read Atlas Shrugged and The Fountainhead.

That was 18 years ago. I still credit Ayn Rand with helping a good Canadian boy see that Capitalism is not a dirty word. You must understand that in Canada we’re raised in such a way that we end up being far left of American Democrats.
She also helped me be more rational and logical, as she was big on that.

[quote]Nards wrote:
I have read Atlas Shrugged and The Fountainhead.

That was 18 years ago. I still credit Ayn Rand with helping a good Canadian boy see that Capitalism is not a dirty word. You must understand that in Canada we’re raised in such a way that we end up being far left of American Democrats.
She also helped me be more rational and logical, as she was big on that.[/quote]

Did you also pick up the hypocritical aspects of her life as well?

:wink:

Oh yeah…the problem with Ayn Rand is that the people that love her love her too much and the people that hate her have much too great an evil image of her.

For example, she has a book that basically talks about how people will look out for their own rational self-interest. I’ve read it and no one could really have that much of a problem with what she says…but she then goes and titles the book The Virtue of Selfishness!

I get that she may have been going for shock value…but then she goes and gets this image of being the writer of stuff that tells 80s stock brokers to fuck everyone over for money.

I think that because she was born and spent the first 20 years of her life in Russia that she developed such an iconoclastic view and writing style.

She basically stated her case so hard that most centrist Americans didn’t realize she was speaking their language…sure she appeals more to Republicans and Libertarians, but the American left is quite “right” compared to many other countries.

[quote]Nards wrote:
Oh yeah…the problem with Ayn Rand is that the people that love her love her too much and the people that hate her have much too great an evil image of her.

For example, she has a book that basically talks about how people will look out for their own rational self-interest. I’ve read it and no one could really have that much of a problem with what she says…but she then goes and titles the book The Virtue of Selfishness!

I get that she may have been going for shock value…but then she goes and gets this image of being the writer of stuff that tells 80s stock brokers to fuck everyone over for money.

I think that because she was born and spent the first 20 years of her life in Russia that she developed such and iconoclastic view.
She basically stated her case so hard that most centrist Americans didn’t realize she was speaking their language.

[/quote]

Geez, Nards… a simple YES or NO would have sufficed!

Erudite indeed.

LOL

:slight_smile: