Can Anyone Help?

Im just about to purchase some HOT-ROX Extreme and wondered if anyone can advise me what sort of diet to go on whilst on the supplement.

Im 25 and weigh 14.5 stone (200lbs, im 6ft and quite a big build, the fat is mainly on my gut not massive but enough to make want to do something about it.

I tore the cartilage on my knee 4 months ago and am still waiting to have my scan (rubbish British health care - free but long waiting lists!) so I cannot run at the moment. I have just bought a bicycle and plan to ride and go swimming. Does anyone know of any other excercises I might be able to do with a bad knee? and if this would be enough to help me lose the weight I want to?

So to sum up I would really appreciate some advice on my excersice routine and what diet I should go for?

Cheers

[quote]jthaill wrote:
Im just about to purchase some HOT-ROX Extreme and wondered if anyone can advise me what sort of diet to go on whilst on the supplement.

Im 25 and weigh 14.5 stone (200lbs, im 6ft and quite a big build, the fat is mainly on my gut not massive but enough to make want to do something about it.

I tore the cartilage on my knee 4 months ago and am still waiting to have my scan (rubbish British health care - free but long waiting lists!) so I cannot run at the moment. I have just bought a bicycle and plan to ride and go swimming. Does anyone know of any other excercises I might be able to do with a bad knee? and if this would be enough to help me lose the weight I want to?

So to sum up I would really appreciate some advice on my excersice routine and what diet I should go for?

Cheers[/quote]

Fucked my knee up last year and used punch-bag sessions as my main excercise.

And yeah the NHS does rather suck!!

[quote]comedypedro wrote:

And yeah the NHS does rather suck!![/quote]

Hey! 4 million health tourists would argue with that!

I would say that our health system is rather good, people who can’t afford treatment still get treated.