Can ANYONE Believe This?!?!?!

[quote]dianab wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]dianab wrote:

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:
I’m thinking about being a pilot.[/quote]

I have a friend who is a pilot and one who is a helicopter pilot. [/quote]

Really! Well my friend’s cousin girlfriend’s nephew knows a guy who walked through a space shuttle once.[/quote]

Bullshit. There are no space shuttles…and that 60’s Moon Walk, all fake. It was done at Universal Studios.

Yes, that’s right…the guy that your friend’s cousin girlfriend’s nephew knows is a SPY.[/quote]

Well, yeah but his diet is 100% spot on, like for 12 years, doesn’t ever have condiments.[/quote]

Yeah, but as a spy he probably has access to super secret supplements, so don’t trust him…

[quote]dianab wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]dianab wrote:

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:
I’m thinking about being a pilot.[/quote]

I have a friend who is a pilot and one who is a helicopter pilot. [/quote]

Really! Well my friend’s cousin girlfriend’s nephew knows a guy who walked through a space shuttle once.[/quote]

Bullshit. There are no space shuttles…and that 60’s Moon Walk, all fake. It was done at Universal Studios.

Yes, that’s right…the guy that your friend’s cousin girlfriend’s nephew knows is a SPY.[/quote]

Well, yeah but his diet is 100% spot on, like for 12 years, doesn’t ever have condiments.[/quote]

This = Very Funny…Virtual Fist Bump

a friend of mine who was a midwest winner in many state and regional bodybuilding contests, says the dedicated amature bodybuilder trains harder than any pro he ever seen. the pros train very hard, but with all the drugs they take, his opinion was that they dont train as hard as an amature with big dreams. the pros,when they were amatures trained like madmen, but once at the top, they train hard, but not as hard as they use to. thge drugs, tons of them are, is what gives them the edge… his opinion.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
akso, all pros are vampires. That is why Jay feeds during the night. I do the same…human flesh is amazing for the lean bulk…[/quote]

Thought vampires drank blood, not ate flesh? Something’s not quite right here…[/quote]

What do you think we do with the body after we drain it?

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
akso, all pros are vampires. That is why Jay feeds during the night. I do the same…human flesh is amazing for the lean bulk…[/quote]

Thought vampires drank blood, not ate flesh? Something’s not quite right here…[/quote]

Blood has twice the protein content of milk. GOBAD FTW!

Well…I bet they take creatine.

and they stop masturbating 16 weeks out.

OFF TOPIC: Jay Cutler’s wife is hot.

[quote]spk wrote:
a friend of mine who was a midwest winner in many state and regional bodybuilding contests, says the dedicated amature bodybuilder trains harder than any pro he ever seen. the pros train very hard, but with all the drugs they take, his opinion was that they dont train as hard as an amature with big dreams. the pros,when they were amatures trained like madmen, but once at the top, they train hard, but not as hard as they use to. thge drugs, tons of them are, is what gives them the edge… his opinion.[/quote]

Is this to represent accurate the bodybuilder professional as a whole?

[quote]byukid wrote:
What about animal style 4x4s?[/quote]

Jay’s favorite

[quote]hungry4more wrote:

[quote]spk wrote:
a friend of mine who was a midwest winner in many state and regional bodybuilding contests, says the dedicated amature bodybuilder trains harder than any pro he ever seen. the pros train very hard, but with all the drugs they take, his opinion was that they dont train as hard as an amature with big dreams. the pros,when they were amatures trained like madmen, but once at the top, they train hard, but not as hard as they use to. thge drugs, tons of them are, is what gives them the edge… his opinion.[/quote]

Is this to represent accurate the bodybuilder professional as a whole?[/quote]

yes professional not represent very accurate but bodybuilder

[quote]ImSkinny wrote:
Well…I bet they take creatine.[/quote]

Wash your fucking mouth out with soap!!

this may or may not be relevant

[quote]dianab wrote:

[/quote]

After careful review, I declare… is relevant.

[quote]dianab wrote:

[/quote]

Let me guess. Made in Japan?

[quote]dianab wrote:

[/quote]

It generally is

what the hell is that video? lol

[quote]gregron wrote:
what the hell is that video? lol[/quote]

If you ever understand that video, you become one of THEM.

Fight the power, gregron…fight the powers that be.

Unbelievable, all this.

Can’t watch the video ;/

[quote]dianab wrote:

[/quote]

The hell did I just watched ?

acid is one helluva drug.