Can AAS Cause Hypoglycemia?

On 500mg test, 300mg deca 40mg dbol… yes, it’s justified, but a serm would’ve been a healthier choice

Not because of the dbol per se is it justified… but because the total dose is just SO high… the risk of gyno would be real… still, serm beats AI anyday when trying to mitigate AAS induced harm

I don’t see why anyone would take an AI sober a serm other than perhaps leading up to a comp (like a few days to a week prior) sometimes an AI will be used to facilitate an ultra dry look… but this is ONE week or so, and the competitor will feel like utter shit at this point

1 Like

Even less reason to control estrogen. You’ll wind up with less estrogen when taking the deca. Adding an AI to the mix is crazy. You need to read up on the mechanism of deca in the body.

Think about it. Why do men often add testosterone to deca cycles? It is to get the estrogen that they will be severely lacking if they only took deca. They’re actually trying to purposely RAISE estrogen as they know they will be deficient. You’re taking Aromasin to lower it further. This is a recipe for disaster. There is a HUGE difference between deca and Dbol.

1 Like

Yes, deca aromatises at something like 20 percent to that of test, and the estrogenic metabolite is 19 nor estradiol… probably isn’t even that potent of an estrogen compared to estradiol…

He’s probs aromatising at the equivalent of taking like… 560mg test weekly… using an ai for THAT dose isn’t only entirely unesseccary… it’s counterproductive to gains

Tbh if a guy wanted some aromatisation without adding more and was running a high dose of deca, they could THEORETICALLY add DHEA… don’t know why I brought this up, I was just thinking about this today… when taken orally (not sublingually) dhea aromatises quite heavily

That being said, deca isn’t great for solo cycles, unless dosed very high… it just isn’t androgenic or estrogenic enough to maintain a sense of wellbeing… then there’s the neurological sides that can be rough for some

Interesting enough it also has a huge impact on IGF-1. I’ve seen a ton of labs from guys with before DHEA and after DHEA… in virtually all cases IGF-1 was considerably higher with the guys taking DHEA.

All AAS increase IGF-1… dhea is classified as a (weak) androgen but it’s neurosteroid activity is particularly interesting

Data indicating dhea does significantly increase IGF-1, granted this is in glucocorticoid treated postmenopausal women… so

Igf 1 increased in men/women given… igfbp1 decreased (important, meaning more igf 1 reaches target tissues like SKELETAL MUSCLE WOOT!)

Interestingly within rodent models dhea appears to heavily regulate igf-1… so there’s def something to be said about dhea/igf1 concentrations