Can a Picture Change Your Life?

My parents knew Zane in '67, they lived in an apartment complex with him down in Tampa, Fl.

My dad has told me how just absolutely shredded/solid he was.

Great build and great human being.

http://www.schwarzenegger.it/mro/corney.html

I’m sure plenty of people know about this site but the Ed Corney picture is on here. I’m at work right now and the firewall stops me from accessing it. There are a few of him pretty old still looking great. They are the first few pictures.

I think (can’t find the source anymore) that he has always done a carb cycling approach to his dieting.

The joint stuff is true, he damaged many joints. But, so did Sergio, Franco and Arnold.

[quote]howie424 wrote:
who cares if he uses machines look at the fuckin guys…hes 64 and SHREDDED[/quote]

Don’t you know that you can’t make gains on machines? He must be some kind of genetic freak.

Good for you! You can live longer and happier. First do not do the stupid things, smoke, dope, drugs, AAS. Please do not get mislead into a zero aerobics path. Your heart is your important muscle. Pay attntion to the olde time bodybuilders who are still happy & healthy, like vegan Bill Pearl, 90+ olde man Jack Lalane, and many others. And there is some top flight advice on this site.

Body building, when it first got started was about being healthy, strong, able to be athletic, able to do olympic lifts, and run for miles.

After years of exercise, I am in better shape than many people 20 years younger that me. If I can do it, aerobics, light weights, good supplements, any body, including you can do it.

Wanted to post an update:

I’ve been doing respectably well on the Anabolic Diet, going up about a pound a week.

I got a full-time workout partner who just happens to be my brother. So, it’s basically impossible to skip workouts or pussy out in any way. We’re doing “Westside for Skinny Bastards”.

Finally, I completed another successful semester of engineering school. Two more years to go.

-Sab

Serge Nubret at 65 YEARS OLD

same day

We should get some more pics of oldschool Bodybuilders in here.

…just damn at Nubret and Zane.

Bookmarked if ppl continue adding pics…seriously

Hit 204 today. Goal is 225 by Christmas.

Emailed Zane about this thread, he wrote back:

“Thank your for your kind email. The possible is not impossible.
FZ”

Just keep truckin’ on…

-Sab

[quote]Sabastian525 wrote:
Hit 204 today. Goal is 225 by Christmas.

Emailed Zane about this thread, he wrote back:

“Thank your for your kind email. The possible is not impossible.
FZ”

Just keep truckin’ on…

-Sab[/quote]

Awsome man, keep up the good work with training and school aswell =)

I finally realize I used to be anorexic. I had some serious self-image issues that needed to be tempered in the iron.

I apologize for some of the stupid shit I said to the big guys about eating. It’s clear now that there is no magic trick.

All I need to do is eat constantly and work out three times a week, and I’ll grow.

Thanks again.

-Sab

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
http://www.schwarzenegger.it/mro/corney.html

I’m sure plenty of people know about this site but the Ed Corney picture is on here. I’m at work right now and the firewall stops me from accessing it. There are a few of him pretty old still looking great. They are the first few pictures.[/quote]

Ed used to work out in my home town of Fremont, CA. Ed’s first content win was the local Mr. Fremont competition. My Dad remembers seeing him in the gym back in the 60’s and my friends and I saw him in the gym many times over the years.

Really nice guy. Would always stop and say hi to everyone and give encouragement during sets.

He’s had a heart attack and two strokes and the guy is still going strong in the gym.

An older gentleman that I know has trained with Zane for one week which he described as “pure hell” back in Zane’s hayday.