Can a Christian Explain to Me...

How does Christianity explain Native Americans?

I’ve always been curious about this.

Explain them in what way?

(I’m just curious about the question…)

Mufasa

How they existed. Specifically after all of humanity, outside of the ark, died after the biblical flood in Genesis(?).

[quote]Experiment1 wrote:
How does Christianity explain Native Americans?

I’ve always been curious about this.[/quote]

As the native people of America.

How they existed. Specifically after all of humanity, outside of the ark, died after the biblical flood in Genesis(?).[/quote]

Nah, they were good canoeists. Enough survived by lashing canoes together into large floating native-american cities.

Ah, that explains it, thank you.

Ah, that explains it, thank you.[/quote]

Glad to help.

The crossing of the ice bridge would have happened long before the flood though. So is there any other way?

"

What push said.

x2 with the Mormon fairy tale.

Because the land bridge disappeared at the end of the last Ice Age, which ended before the Bible even says the world existed.

Then there’s logic. For example, Noah knew about agriculture and tilling soil, it would mean he came from somewhere after the neolithic age began, which came about at the end of the last Ice Age. After the ice bridge to the Americas would have melted.

Another thing, what about Kangaroos?

Experiment are you trying to trick the christians on here to have yet another debate about the probability
about their religion, come an man that discussion have been done a million times, no need to have another one.
Hey there is election soon, why not discuss that instead of beating the same topic to death yet again.

"

No, I was legitimately curious as to how Christians explained the existence of Native Americans after all life outside of the ark was drowned in the genesis flood.

So far the only answers I’ve received were anachronism and canoes so I guess there won’t be a serious answer.

Experiment:

Many of us whom have been on “PWI” for a while understand that this thread would degenerate into 2,365 pages of:

1. My Bible is better than your Bible.

2. My God is better than your God

3. My Religion is better than your Religion

4. Mormons are a Cult (done!)

5. Somebody is going to Hell AND

6. Mixing in of the Constitution for good measure.

Mufasa

No, I was legitimately curious as to how Christians explained the existence of Native Americans after all life outside of the ark was drowned in the genesis flood.

So far the only answers I’ve received were anachronism and canoes so I guess there won’t be a serious answer.[/quote]

And you expected someone to give you a rational argument for how the native americans came to america based on a book that doesnt mentioning them nor the continent of america. Or where you goal to use this “question” as a way of discrediting their faith. I believe the last one. I am a agnostic myself, but I dont understand the urge to disprove other peoples religions all the time.