Can a 16 Year Old take Pink Magic

i was wondering cause i was looking for something to help with recovery and break a 275 bench max

word of advice.Before you get wrapped up in taking this product or that.Make sure your lifting and eating is in order.because what ever you take wont mean shit.

[quote]bulldog9899 wrote:
word of advice.Before you get wrapped up in taking this product or that.Make sure your lifting and eating is in order.because what ever you take wont mean shit.[/quote]

/end thread

hahahaha pink magic? WTF that is the gayest supp name I have ever heard.

they could have at least made it cool and called it blue magic. And sold single servings in small wax paper bags. dum dums

I thought it was like a women’s supplement but its like “INCREASES TESTOSTERONEEE”

So my answer to you, 16 year old boy from North Carolina with 6 posts:
you have no testosterone issue.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
they could have at least made it cool and called it blue magic. And sold single servings in small wax paper bags. dum dums[/quote]

i friggin love breaking bad

eat 2 grams protein per pound body weight, continue benching. you will break 275 bench

[quote]CapnYousef wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
they could have at least made it cool and called it blue magic. And sold single servings in small wax paper bags. dum dums[/quote]

i friggin love breaking bad[/quote]

american gangster?

i think the name has to do with getting pussy.

I’m not sure if it’ll help your bench, but it’ll sure make your lips real purty.

In addition to eating and being 16 and benching, you can get a 275 bench by getting a stronger overall body and reading up on assistance work like rotator cuff strength, overhead pressing, and this example: Strength Training, Bodybuilding & Online Supplement Store - T NATION