Camp Undefeated

Does anyone know about this gym? I was at Renzo’s but that’s 200 for just bjj, and Undefeated offers MT, bjj, and weights for the same price. I would probably end up back at Renzo’s but I’m short of cash right now. Any thoughts?

I’m going back to ny on Thursday and I’m going to do a free trial class to check it out. I’m not very good at bjj so I don’t really need top notch competition, I just need a hobby and a way of not being a fatty.

Renzo’s
is expensive but it is excellent, your not going to find better instructors-
or rolling partners.
Danahar’s class is worth the price alone- It’s not a beginner class.

Fight house has a decent reputation as far as classes, price, etc.

That all being said, I know one of the instructors- who teaches both wrestling and boxing,
Dude is legit.
Im not sure who teaches the Bjj, I “hear” the MT is decent.

I have been to the older location for sambo a few times that was 2008?

Its too fucking expensive in NYC to expect a huge facility.

kmc

Damn things are expensive over there! 200 bucks just to train BJJ? Do things improve after you’ve been training awhile? I mean I started off paying around 140/month to various gyms (BJJ, boxing, judo) 4 yrs later and I’m paying 30 bucks total for the same things.

It is expensive here. I know people who pay less, either they signed up for less or have been there a long time like you said.

when I play judo I pay a nominal fee- as I am no reduced to drop in status,and like you its from going there for years.

Gyms like regular old weight gyms are expensive too, so it boxing

kmc

[quote]kmcnyc wrote:
It is expensive here. I know people who pay less, either they signed up for less or have been there a long time like you said.

when I play judo I pay a nominal fee- as I am no reduced to drop in status,and like you its from going there for years.

Gyms like regular old weight gyms are expensive too, so it boxing

kmc[/quote]

Everything’s expensive in the city. Fuckin cigarettes cost 9 bucks a pack, beers are 5-7, and forget the hookers.

Wait. Nevermind.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

Everything’s expensive in the city. Fuckin cigarettes cost 9 bucks a pack, beers are 5-7, and forget the hookers.

[/quote]

Hey you watch what you say asshole! My sister is fucking AMAZING!!!