Camera Phone Pics

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
Today @ Starbucks

Yyes thats a dude, yes thats a skirt, yes those are pumps, yes thats a purse.

Everything else was regular dude.

I hella OMG’d[/quote]

That’s hilarious.

I am pretty sure I know where that is. I think I used to live there two years ago.

[quote]Stern wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Here’s the thread I started about my trip:

Awesome mate! Looks like you had a great time, at the very least you got to do some climbing in nice weather, that’s half the battle!

Reposting your fantastic photo, it belongs in here! ;)[/quote]

That really was a great day.
I was out of breath the whole 2 hours it took to climb…I figured I’m just out of shape, but my excuse, which is justified, is the air was just thin enough that it was making me suck wind.
I live at sea level here, so the highlands and then a 1000m mountain don’t help.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

WOW.[/quote]

Oh no!!! are you being sarcastic?

I just can’t tell. The amazing thing about this tree is they actually moved a freeway off-ramp so they would not move this tree.
AND, you should see the crazy huge olive trees. Apparently San Diego County used to be the nations leading producer of olives and olive oil. So now, when I drive through my neighborhood I see many old olive and orange trees. I do love my town.[/quote]

No, if I wanted to be sarcastic with you, I would’ve added:

SO GAMBLE THAT YOU WILL LOSE!!!

:wink:

No, that tree is beautiful. I love nature photography. There’s an awesome tree in Carmel that I used to climb as a kid. I am sure it’s still there, and it’s in many post cards. Looks like a giant bonsai.

I didn’t know about the olive oil legacy. I know there’s a prune packing plant here that’s a beautiful brick building, and now a super expensive commercial real estate; many offices there, pretty much for bragging rights of working out of a historical landmark.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
This is a tree near my home. It is a Moreton Bay Fig planted in 1897. The house in the foreground is designated as a historic landmark and you can see how small it is in comparison to the tree. Here is an actual link to the tree

and another with folks in the photo for scale
http://www.weddingtree.net/[/quote]

Holy shit! That’s an awesome tree! I bet kids are over that like a rash. :wink: Just a little over a hundred years old as well…

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Stern wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Here’s the thread I started about my trip:

Awesome mate! Looks like you had a great time, at the very least you got to do some climbing in nice weather, that’s half the battle!

Reposting your fantastic photo, it belongs in here! ;)[/quote]

That really was a great day.
I was out of breath the whole 2 hours it took to climb…I figured I’m just out of shape, but my excuse, which is justified, is the air was just thin enough that it was making me suck wind.
I live at sea level here, so the highlands and then a 1000m mountain don’t help.[/quote]

Climbing those things ain’t easy! Ok, it’s not like scaling a vert cliff face but as you said as soon as you start hitting any altitude it feels as though your lungs are shrinking. Sadly I’m a terrible walker. ;p

That and the last bit was almost vertical…I was worried about falling when I went down so I did most of it on my ass.

This woman I saw earlier seems to have a dog sweater on her head.

jerky/sausage vendor

[quote]MO wrote:
jerky/sausage vendor[/quote]

At a local swap meet there is a guy that sells jerky and his sign says, “Get Jerked Here”

How long is the line???

[quote]MO wrote:
How long is the line???[/quote]

[quote]MO wrote:
How long is the line???[/quote]

hahah! Next time I am there I will take a pic.

Before my workout this morning.

^^ the phrasing makes me want to see the “After” picture!

Did not know that Geo made a Metro SS

Gigity!

[quote]Nards wrote:
^^ the phrasing makes me want to see the “After” picture![/quote]

Mostly looks like a beached whale, large white land animal sucking wind and blowing snot. My arms cannot handle the phone to take a picture after that. Now here is my new toy to add to this current rotation.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

Mostly looks like a beached whale, large white land animal sucking wind and blowing snot. My arms cannot handle the phone to take a picture after that. Now here is my new toy to add to this current rotation.[/quote]

That is a big ass tire. Don’t let it get away from you and smash a Benz coming down the street.

[quote]doogie wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

Mostly looks like a beached whale, large white land animal sucking wind and blowing snot. My arms cannot handle the phone to take a picture after that. Now here is my new toy to add to this current rotation.[/quote]

That is a big ass tire. Don’t let it get away from you and smash a Benz coming down the street.[/quote]

Or the wifes BMW X5, when she gets home tomorrow she is going to smack me. I am going to buy a car cover and throw it over it.