Camera Phone Pics 2

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
he or she has the thingy hanging from the handle… Now… both my parents are handicapped so I just pay attention to this stuff. And I do take this stuff with a thought that a friend of mine had a kidney transplant and so he had one of those but you would not know he needed it. But my mom is on oxygen and a walker sooo I know she needs it.

What is the thoughts about handicapped spaces? I do not think there should be special places for pregnant women.[/quote]

no for pregnant woman, i see preggers working out all the time at my gym, actually i think thats the only reason they go cause theyre preggers.

as far as that bike there, I could see people finding it odd, as i did at first too. But he or she could very well have a medical condition limiting walking but they can still ride. i know you didnt ask but im kind of sorting this one out in my head as i type.

When I was 17 I worked at a store kind of like a K-Mart and my job was unloading trucks and also they’s send me out to tech the shopping carts.
I saw one guy park in the the space where I could get the carts though one of those islands in the lot and he’d also double parked on two handicapped spots so I stuck a piece of cardboard under his wiper that said THIS SPACE IS FOR PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED…NOT MENTALLY HANDICAPPED!

Here’s the first photo I took with my new iPhone while at my computer setting it up. It’s just a cat, but it’s pretty good photo IMO. The nice soft focus comes from not taking the protective plastic off the camera.

A student in my class had this great shirt. Remember I’m in Asia.

more sleepy drunks! from 6am in penn station

[quote]25th wrote:
more sleepy drunks! from 6am in penn station[/quote]

Fella I am a fan of your urban photos.

[quote]25th wrote:
more sleepy drunks! from 6am in penn station[/quote]

Fella I am a fan of your urban photos.

[/quote]

lol thanks, now that i have a place to show these off im gonna be on the hunt more often.

I see this shit all the time…there’s a pregnant woman on the left and there’s a grown man on the right and she just had to keep standing.

Sorry…here’s the pic.

sooooo I just have never seen a motorcycle in a handicapped spot before. AND this guy actually passed me on the freeway. [/quote]
I saw a biker at rest stop recently with both legs titanium below the knee. Hardcore.

[quote]reddog6376 wrote:

sooooo I just have never seen a motorcycle in a handicapped spot before. AND this guy actually passed me on the freeway. [/quote]
I saw a biker at rest stop recently with both legs titanium below the knee. Hardcore. [/quote]

Oh boy. Good point. Thanks for that.

What is the thoughts about handicapped spaces? I do not think there should be special places for pregnant women.[/quote]

Don’t have a problem with it. I don’t usually use the spaces close to the front unless it is raining anyhow.

I was shaking my head when I saw a woman pulling into a handicapped space while dragging on a ciggy. I’m sure she NEEDS that space because she gets out of breathe having to walk more than 100 feet.

The finest piece of art at the MOMA just happened to be wearing jean shorts.

greg house owned a bike. of course it is a tv show, but still.

Check out this tricked out Buick LeSabre. Must be listening for signals from outer space.

I believe!

^ Are you a fan? Or band wagon? Not being a dick serious question.

This fella got blown by the wind onto my store window a few weeks ago, I thought he was hurt but after trying to get him down, he declined and wanted to chill I took his picture

[quote]DJHT wrote:
^ Are you a fan? Or band wagon? Not being a dick serious question.

[/quote]

Valid question. I have been a fan my whole life growing up in LA. I do confess it is a lot easier to pull for them and I watch them more because they are better. We have had so many let downs.

I got a little teary eyed watching the clock tick down in the Superbowl and made my kids sit down and watch history in the making. No matter what happens now we always can fall back on a Superbowl victory.

I’ll check out the thread.