Camera Phone Pics 2

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
sooooo I just have never seen a motorcycle in a handicapped spot before. AND this guy actually passed me on the freeway. [/quote]

greg house owned a bike. of course it is a tv show, but still.

Check out this tricked out Buick LeSabre. Must be listening for signals from outer space.

I believe!

^ Are you a fan? Or band wagon? Not being a dick serious question.

This fella got blown by the wind onto my store window a few weeks ago, I thought he was hurt but after trying to get him down, he declined and wanted to chill I took his picture

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[/quote]

Valid question. I have been a fan my whole life growing up in LA. I do confess it is a lot easier to pull for them and I watch them more because they are better. We have had so many let downs.

I got a little teary eyed watching the clock tick down in the Superbowl and made my kids sit down and watch history in the making. No matter what happens now we always can fall back on a Superbowl victory.

I’ll check out the thread.

[quote]educote wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[/quote]

Valid question. I have been a fan my whole life growing up in LA. I do confess it is a lot easier to pull for them and I watch them more because they are better. We have had so many let downs.

I got a little teary eyed watching the clock tick down in the Superbowl and made my kids sit down and watch history in the making. No matter what happens now we always can fall back on a Superbowl victory.

I’ll check out the thread.[/quote]

Love that story man with the kids. When UT won the BCS in 2005 my kids still liked me and we all stayed up to watch. I will never forget that moment.

Love to have you in that thread, just a bunch of football fans. Good natured ribbing is fine we dont like it for personal attacks.

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
This fella got blown by the wind onto my store window a few weeks ago, I thought he was hurt but after trying to get him down, he declined and wanted to chill I took his picture[/quote]

Is that a toad? Man… would have been my luck I would have tried to save it, then have it hop at me and I would smacked that thing into the pavement.

we would have had it towed but, well, it’s a bicycle.

this isn’t a huge lighter, my hands are just really tiny.

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
we would have had it towed but, well, it’s a bicycle.[/quote]

My kind of jackass eventhough the kind of jackass that pisses me off

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]educote wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[/quote]

I’ll check out the thread.[/quote]

Love that story man with the kids. When UT won the BCS in 2005 my kids still liked me and we all stayed up to watch. I will never forget that moment.

Love to have you in that thread, just a bunch of football fans. Good natured ribbing is fine we dont like it for personal attacks.
[/quote]

Dude, here in the thick of LSU country we still had BCS Championship parties just to watch somebody kick USC’s ass. We were all pulling for Texas. Plus, a good excuse to cook wings and drink beer.

No, my friends cat is really fat.

Poor fella, was sleeping on the side of the road, Oops, dead.

new shirt, i was excited to show friends, says F*ckkin’ Slayer

Ribbed, for her pleasure - yes I wear idiotic vulgar and classless shirts

[quote]Meni69 wrote:
Poor fella, was sleeping on the side of the road, Oops, dead.[/quote]

Awesome. Dude, what kind of rodent is that?

Tuna Tacos

[quote]educote wrote:

[quote]Meni69 wrote:
Poor fella, was sleeping on the side of the road, Oops, dead.[/quote]

Awesome. Dude, what kind of rodent is that?[/quote]

I believe groundhog or woodchuck probably

in a bar, drinking with her and another girl, why not?