Calories in Steak

i would like to have steak/beef in my diet but honestly one of the main reasons i never have it is because i dont know how many calories are in it.

example: the steak i have is lean and says “beef top round london broil choice beef”

now when i go to calorieking.com it’s good but it gives me a ton of options (go under average all brands) Food Search - Calories in top round | CalorieKing

theres lean only trimmed to 1/2, 1/4, 0in, and then
lean and fat trimmed to 1/2, 1/4, or 0in. and most have significantly different caloric and macronutrient values. i know the exactly amount isnt a big deal but still i’d like to know. does anyone know which is right?

thanks

From your posts, you make everything too complicated, especially for your age and training age.

if it helps though, a serving of meat is about the size of a deck of cards.

I’m with Jehova on this one. You are 6’ and 155lbs according to your profile, eat the steak. Who cares how many cals are in it.

You should eat the steak. Just trim the excess fat off the edges and select 0" trim. lean only.

[quote]Trenchant wrote:
You should eat the steak. Just trim the excess fat off the edges and select 0" trim. lean only. [/quote]

if he’s really 6’ and 155, I’d opt for just the fat and more of it, lol

as i said i know it doesnt matter and i’m going to have the steak regardless. however i like to know how many calories are in it and telling me to just eat is not going to help. so does anyone know what a traditional “top round london broil” would go under? that site is confusing, i dont get how there could be lean 1/2’ trim but then lean and fat 0’ trim, i thought the #’ was how much fat was on it?

and what does top braised mean?