Calories and Growth on Indigo-3G

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]The3Commandments wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]The3Commandments wrote:
I don’t think that anyone would allege I3G to be ineffective. [/quote]

Already happened:

Fair enough, but I guess I would just say that my observations earlier are not related to that issue.[/quote]

Of course it doesn’t relate to your earlier observations - that last statement of yours came afterwards…That second link was a direct response to your assertion that nobody has “alleged IG3 is ineffective”. They have. Same thing happened when the Anaconda protocol was released.

I assumed that to make such a remark you hadn’t seen anybody slating IG3, so I posted an example of someone who did. Why am I having to explain my explanations?

[/quote]
I thought that guy was just bitching about Biotest in general… I’m not sure he even used I3G.[/quote]

He hadn’t, but he was clearly trying to infer that Indigo-3G was ineffective, anyway…

Opening paragraph:

"What happens when…

You have a large amount of faithful readers… which you give this extremely over priced supplement to claiming massive gains? But not only give them the supplement… strongly encourage them to record all their meals, workouts etc? Is it not bloody obvious that maybe its not the supplement doing the work, that perhaps thats what happens 95% of the time when someone begins recording their stuff? "