Hi all, been trying calorie cycling and was looking for some opinions / perspectives the Plan I’ve been following based on some advice with heavier weekends with heavy lifting days and then low calorie weekdays.
Goal is to lose around 2lbs per week and get back to around 12-15% bodyfat. Definitely more of a lifestyle trainer but love getting back in shape and have been enjoying it since restarting a month and a half ago.
- 27% bf
- 2100 time (lab measured)
- 2300 bmr (Dexa sedentary)
- Lift 45 minutes 4 times a week high intensity
- walk for about an hour 4-5 times a week at slow dog walking pace
- Eating around 14000 calories a week which averages 2k a day.
- eating 2800-3200 per day on sat and sun with heavy lifting.
- non weekend says are 1500-2000 depending on lifting day or not.
Eating high protein to help minimize muscle lost across the board.
What’s your take on plans of this nature. Again, looking for a more balanced approach that enables me to enjoy weekends and flexibility in diet. Targeting around 1.5 - 2lbs of kiss a week to get back to 12-15% bodyfat. Moderate dexa activity had me around 2800 for maintenance.