T Nation

Calling Out Younggully. Photos.

It’s been two weeks.

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
It’s been two weeks.[/quote]

It has…? Jesus…

ahhh… What did I miss?

Anybody got a link? I’d hate to miss some e-drama. This shit is more entertaining than TV.

Calling out who?

I’ve never heard of this person

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
ahhh… What did I miss?

Anybody got a link? I’d hate to miss some e-drama. This shit is more entertaining than TV.[/quote]

e-drama?

Well, your sisters a WHORE

but your mother is a very nice lady

I’m confused by all of this… and the pipes are feeling backed up, so i’m off to drop a hot steamer. OOooOOoo the drama!

[quote]Stuntman Mike wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
ahhh… What did I miss?

Anybody got a link? I’d hate to miss some e-drama. This shit is more entertaining than TV.

e-drama?

Well, your sisters a WHORE

but your mother is a very nice lady[/quote]

lol

I was wondering what she was talking about when she was all blabbering about some midwestern freak in training.

I have a feeling this thread is going to be very disappointing

polo, do you just have like an external hard drive full of them things?

:slight_smile: … Just look at bouncy boobs

Thank you Polo. Never gets old.

This thread sucks.

Who the fuck is young gully?

Why is there no link posted to the original topic?

Why did I even click this link and further support call-outs?

Where in the world is Carmen SanDiego?

[quote]Stuntman Mike wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
ahhh… What did I miss?

Anybody got a link? I’d hate to miss some e-drama. This shit is more entertaining than TV.

e-drama?

Well, your sisters a WHORE

but your mother is a very nice lady[/quote]

I will smash your face into a car windshield, and then take your mother out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
I have a feeling this thread is going to be very disappointing[/quote]

That was what I did for like 3 weeks after I found out Dave Chappelle show was canceled.

What did the five fingas say to the face?

Crying shame wasn’t it?

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Crying shame wasn’t it?[/quote]

So bad.

I understand, and part of me is happy he didn’t put put 3 seasons of shit because he was burnt out/freaked out, but it was one of the best shows I have ever seen… I feel bad for Charlie Murphy too.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Crying shame wasn’t it?[/quote]

lmao fuck yo couch!

where do you get these gifs polo?

[quote]ron-e wrote:
polo77j wrote:
Crying shame wasn’t it?

lmao fuck yo couch!

where do you get these gifs polo?[/quote]

I just google what I’m thinking (in this case I think I googled chappelle show gif) and usually click on the first few hits to see what’s available.

I think gifs and pics illustrate points and jokes a lot better over the internet

[quote]polo77j wrote:
ron-e wrote:
polo77j wrote:
Crying shame wasn’t it?

lmao fuck yo couch!

where do you get these gifs polo?

I just google what I’m thinking (in this case I think I googled chappelle show gif) and usually click on the first few hits to see what’s available.

I think gifs and pics illustrate points and jokes a lot better over the internet [/quote]

Yeah fo sho. Printing out .gif’s to hand out during a face-to-face conversation is a bitch.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
polo77j wrote:
ron-e wrote:
polo77j wrote:
Crying shame wasn’t it?

lmao fuck yo couch!

where do you get these gifs polo?

I just google what I’m thinking (in this case I think I googled chappelle show gif) and usually click on the first few hits to see what’s available.

I think gifs and pics illustrate points and jokes a lot better over the internet

Yeah fo sho. Printing out .gif’s to hand out during a face-to-face conversation is a bitch.[/quote]

It just doesn’t have the same effect