Calling Out Kerley

[quote]Enders Drift wrote:
Even the mods picked up on calling him SuzieQ how did you not?

Oh and screw you Polo you punks got lucky, and by lucky I mean dirty. Foul foul foul, wait for it, foul, foul, foul. Good game! Actually both teams played pretty shitty in game 1 all fouls and turnovers.[/quote]

Well we have to foul Howard … he’s 50% from the foul line … best way to contain him honestly

Ray and Tony Allen both player pretty good from what I saw

Oh and screw you Polo you punks got lucky, and by lucky I mean dirty. Foul foul foul, wait for it, foul, foul, foul. Good game! Actually both teams played pretty shitty in game 1 all fouls and turnovers.[/quote]

X2 on screw you polo. Superman should have DROPPED sheed when he held his arm and then like wipped it away like that. Dude HACKS on his arms like he’s trying to split some cinder blocks, then he holds his arm, then he whips it away, and superman just ignores him. Sheed is a dickbag. He was also the one “initiating” the contact when they got double techs. Also How do you get called for a foul when garnet dribbles off his elbow, stumbles trying to recover, puts on the brakes and casues Sup to trip over him when it was clear Sup was trying to avoid contact and just get back up the floor. Pa-Thetic!

I’ll say this though, Ray Allen is one bad mofo, and damn sexy also.

V

V. why you hatin on me lately? You wanna get called out yo?!?!

A video even Kerley won’t fap to.

Wait until Kerley posts his after photos from Final Phase Fat Loss.

It will blow hot cum all over you recent back development.

Also just FWI, :wink: I’m a Lakers fan, not Magic, but I hate Boston, and every stupid sports team which can give the people of Boston pleasure with wins. I actually don’t have any resentment for the Celtics. I like most of them cept Sheed, I just want the people of boston to suffer, Oh I do hate the patriots though, and probably the red sox also.

I started hating boston BTW when my fat ass neighbor Cut down my fence one night because he thought it was over hte property line by one foot. Fucking Kidding me bro, it would have taken me 10 minutes to move that little corner over, instead he fucking takes wire cutters and cuts it down while I’m at work? Are you serious?

His excuse when I walked over and asked him if he had seen my fence… Oh well you are selling the house, I don’t like the fence so I thought I would take it down before anyone else bought the house. Besides, it was like a foot onto my property anyways. Fuck my fat ex-neighbor and fuck Boston.

V

[/quote]

MOD jump’N jack caught me off guard when he did that, it was awesome though.

I can’t wait to watch tonight’s game oh wait the Suns are in it? Really? LAWLZ

They might as well just put the Lakers in the East Coast Conference and get rid of the West Coast conference all together.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
V. why you hatin on me lately? You wanna get called out yo?!?![/quote]

Secretly yes I do, but also, the only thing holding our friendship back from that “next step” is the fact that you are still a Masshole. I started off dropping subtle hints, you giggled as you tickled my belly, but I knew one day I would have to be more forceful in my decree. From what I can tell, you are THE only thing that is or ever has been “good” to come from that god forsaken state. It’s like being friends with someone and every time you go over to thier place, it’s like the fucking circus, everyone is a rude asshole and I always “lose my wallet” and my sanity, I can’t take it anymore!!!

V

Kerley, go mental on this guy. Unleash.

We love you, Kerley Q!!!

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Also just FWI, :wink: I’m a Lakers fan, not Magic, but I hate Boston, and every stupid sports team which can give the people of Boston pleasure with wins. I actually don’t have any resentment for the Celtics. I like most of them cept Sheed, I just want the people of boston to suffer, Oh I do hate the patriots though, and probably the red sox also. I started hating boston BTW when my fat ass neighbor Cut down my fence one night because he thought it was over hte property line by one foot. Fucking Kidding me bro, it would have taken me 10 minutes to move that little corner over, instead he fucking takes wire cutters and cuts it down while I’m at work? Are you serious? His excuse when I walked over and asked him if he had seen my fence… Oh well you are selling the house, I don’t like the fence so I thought I would take it down before anyone else bought the house. Besides, it was like a foot onto my property anyways. Fuck my fat ex-neighbor and fuck Boston.

V[/quote]

So because you had one bad experience with one fat fuck of a person who HAPPENED to be from Boston you now wish all Bostonians ill (as far as sports go)? I thought you were bigger than that Vege shakes head and walks away

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:
V. why you hatin on me lately? You wanna get called out yo?!?![/quote]

Secretly yes I do, but also, the only thing holding our friendship back from that “next step” is the fact that you are still a Masshole. I started off dropping subtle hints, you giggled as you tickled my belly, but I knew one day I would have to be more forceful in my decree. From what I can tell, you are THE only thing that is or ever has been “good” to come from that god forsaken state. It’s like being friends with someone and every time you go over to thier place, it’s like the fucking circus, everyone is a rude asshole and I always “lose my wallet” and my sanity, I can’t take it anymore!!!

V[/quote]

beansie and bass and toots are all from Mass too …

I will admit though I don’t like probably 90% of the people I meet from Mass … and FYI I’ve only lived in mass for roughly 1/3 of my life

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
Kerley, go mental on this guy. Unleash.[/quote]

i would write a long post if this guy wasn’t the bi monthly glute shot idiot!

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Also just FWI, :wink: I’m a Lakers fan, not Magic, but I hate Boston, and every stupid sports team which can give the people of Boston pleasure with wins. I actually don’t have any resentment for the Celtics. I like most of them cept Sheed, I just want the people of boston to suffer, Oh I do hate the patriots though, and probably the red sox also. I started hating boston BTW when my fat ass neighbor Cut down my fence one night because he thought it was over hte property line by one foot. Fucking Kidding me bro, it would have taken me 10 minutes to move that little corner over, instead he fucking takes wire cutters and cuts it down while I’m at work? Are you serious? His excuse when I walked over and asked him if he had seen my fence… Oh well you are selling the house, I don’t like the fence so I thought I would take it down before anyone else bought the house. Besides, it was like a foot onto my property anyways. Fuck my fat ex-neighbor and fuck Boston.

V[/quote]

So because you had one bad experience with one fat fuck of a person who HAPPENED to be from Boston you now wish all Bostonians ill (as far as sports go)? I thought you were bigger than that Vege shakes head and walks away[/quote]

This is a Kerley call out thread, go suck each others dicks somewhere else.

I mean everywhere else like you already do.

[quote]celtics2022 wrote:
Kerley - have you ever seen the inside of a gym? Do you just post about fitness and nutrition and not practice it?

I have never seen a good post from you. You post all the time and I have only seen this one clothed photo where you look small and/or fat.

Years of Training: 5
[/quote]

Serious question celtics - are real life social interactions a bit confusing and akward for you? Maybe you notice other people seem to know these unwritten rules in social situations that you just can’t seem to grasp? If so, its just something you have to work on, no one is perfect.

I can’t believe you didn’t learn your lesson from you last call out thread. We’re either in for another clusterfuck of fail, or (hopefully) this will just die quickly.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Is the first post worth disabling ‘ignore’ for?[/quote]

Na. Celtics is just being a creepy stalker again showing his antisocial tendencies, paying way too much attention to people other than himself.

I’m starting to wonder if celtics will ever “get it”.

To answer your question: Kerley is currently doing Body Comp Blitz by John Romaniello. How’s it coming Kerlmeister?

everyone has to know that Celtics isnt serious right (I’m sure most do know that)? He just writes this shit and “calls out” the big voices on this forum cause he likes to get people all worked up. I enjoy them though cause they’re always good for some laughs

.greg.