Calling Girls Sluts

Bros Like This Site: #3 Calling Girls Sluts The Comments are brilliant.

#3 Calling Girls Sluts
Bros dig power, and to be honest there is nothing more empowering than calling girls sluts. Honestly, does it get any better than cruising the streets with your bros and constantly saying, “Oh, look at these fucking sluts!” every time you pass by a group of girls. Answer: No, it doesnt. Bros love to change the pronunciation of sluts just to mix things up. Slutties, Sloots, and Slutbags are variations of the word, but they all mean the same thing: that the girl is a ho-bag.

While its fun to call girls sluts behind their back, its even more rewarding to call it to their face. The best part of calling girls sluts is that most of the time they arent sluts at all, but it still makes them feel like they are, which is awesome. Anytime you can make a girl feel self-conscience about herself, you have done your job as a bro.

Lets take a look at the appropriate times to call a girl a slut:

When shes showing off skin- Honestly, shes just asking to be called a slut at this point. This is a no-brainer. If you and your boys dont call her a slut, you lose serious bro-points. I mean this is a fucking lay-up line insult that will definitely get you some fist pounds so why would you pass it up?

When she insults you in any way - Its so fucking sweet being a bro. No matter what a girl says you always have a trump card. Say for example, some girl is making fun of you because you live in your parents basement. Thats when you remind her what she is.

When she rejects your advances - So, youâ??re at a bar with all your bros (obvs) and some girl thats hot as shit tries to get a beer right next to you. You obviously hit on her because shes basically asking for it. However, this girl doesnt appear interested. What do you do? In order to not lose any bro-cred its best to just rip into her calling her a slut. Other possibilities are that shes a “whore”, “lesbian”, or “dyke-bitch”.

2 Favorite Comments in comment section of link

“Me and some bros went to Acapulco to bro out on spring break when I saw some slut from Michigan. In a drunken bro rage, I pulled out the “slut/cunt” combo and whereby I received a 5-star to the face. Getting slapped earns you mad bro-cred”

“walking down the street saw some sluts holding hands. broke that bond and said, “excuse me sluts.” took five to the face for the bro community”

Eh slut doesn’t have the sting like it used to. Bitch will always be golden tho.

Why play with around with “slut” or “bitch,” when you can go straight for “cunt”? Game-changer.

[quote]eic wrote:
Why play with around with “slut” or “bitch,” when you can go straight for “cunt”? Game-changer. [/quote]

now ya see, cunt to me is like the female version of calling someone a dick, and to be honest, if a girl called me a dick, i’d be flattered. So, personally, although i like cunt, I actually think its better reserved for calling other dudes a ‘cunt’ if they deserve it.

I still think slut has the most potential. Although probably over-used, if you are able to say it like you mean it, and with a little heart, it still has to be one of the top insults. To really drive home the point you could try “you sound like a slut”, “you look like a slut”, “you smell like a slut”. This indicates that you mean it, and the girl will definelty be self-conscious of her smell/look/sound for the rest of the night.

but now that i think of it SMELLY CUNT has to be up there for sure.

Since I don’t associate with the type of immature women that you very mature dudes seem to do, I almost never have nasty words against women.

I know WAY more dudes that are deserving of being called the very names you so enjoy.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Since I don’t associate with the type of immature women that you very mature dudes seem to do, I almost never have nasty words against women.

[/quote]

Even whilst in traffic, sir?? You are a better man than I…

that site is hilarious

They see “cunt” comin’ nowadays. Its like they brace for it.

Thats when you hit 'em with “twat”. They’ll be speechless.

My current personal faves are: skeezer, sloot, slampig, fuck bucket, dog, pepperoni tits and hussy.

That site should be shown in all schools across the country as the perfect example of how not to be a man.

It is funny as hell though.

[quote]eic wrote:
Why play with around with “slut” or “bitch,” when you can go straight for “cunt”? Game-changer. [/quote]

The Big C takes the game to a whole new level. I mean, “slut” is offensive, but I have yet to see rage like the rage from a girl being called “cunt”.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
That site should be shown in all schools across the country as the perfect example of how not to be a man.

It is funny as hell though.[/quote]

I’m pretty sure it’s meant to be satirical … kind of like a modern day Mark Twain

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:

It is funny as hell though.[/quote]

I’m pretty sure it’s meant to be satirical … kind of like a modern day Mark Twain[/quote]

I appreciate the humor, but there are too many comments for all of them to be satire.

^I meant the articles … the comments that are seious might be from people who don’t “get” satire

I must be gettin old.
My brother and I (my real, no-shit brother) would approach the ladies this way, especially on snowboarding trips:

Him: “So Baby, what’s that W-2 lookin like? What’s that bottom line girl???”
Me: “You’ve got a sexy ass body girl… You had work done? Cuz God can’t be THAT talented…”

But, we’re of German and very Lutheran heritage, so it wouldn’t be long before we were shitfaced, looking for polkas on the jukebox and singing Christmas Carols and the Schnitzelbank song.

I should write a book.

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:

My current personal faves are: skeezer, sloot, slampig, fuck bucket, dog, pepperoni tits and hussy.[/quote]

Gotta agree with you on this one. “Cunt” is most effective when used in a girl-girl exchange; preferably followed by scratching, hair pulling and incidental nipple exposure.

“Twat”, on the other hand, just has a particularly offensive ring to it. For added impact, it is best to imply that a girl has a large, asymmetrical object “rammed up her twat”.

Or you could skip the pleasantries and simply call her “fat”.

I used to get off on calling a girl a slut right to her face in a loud, unambiguous manner, especially the dyke-cunt slut who holds the cup of wine at church during communion. I usually follow this up by batting my eyelashes at the priest to throw him off-guard long enough for me to get back to my seat. I don’t go to church anymore for unrelated reasons.

But lately I have found a much better angle. I like to smile at women I meet who won’t immediately sit on my face (they’re clearly lesbians) and show them a lot of teeth, then I roll my eyes into the back of my fucking skull and whisper ever so softly to them that I’ll put them in a fucking rose garden.

Not only does this get me the five-finger salute everytime, I’ve even had a lesbo-twat pull a gun on me. Getting a gun pulled on you by a worthless cum depository? Now THAT’S some serious bro-pointage. What a fucking dude!

sexually promiscuous = slut. Otherwise hell no I’m not going to use that as a “casual” pejorative

[quote]SmilingPolitely wrote:

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:

My current personal faves are: skeezer, sloot, slampig, fuck bucket, dog, pepperoni tits and hussy.[/quote]

Gotta agree with you on this one. “Cunt” is most effective when used in a girl-girl exchange; preferably followed by scratching, hair pulling and incidental nipple exposure.

“Twat”, on the other hand, just has a particularly offensive ring to it. For added impact, it is best to imply that a girl has a large, asymmetrical object “rammed up her twat”.

Or you could skip the pleasantries and simply call her “fat”. [/quote]

quotes my post
she wants to fuck

dumpster slut
cum dumpster

just throwin some more out there lol.