Calling Balkanboy

They need to make a TV show out of these guys.

[quote]TDog305 wrote:
BALKANBOY wrote:
water heater

Not to be an ass, but how do you guys afford the internet, if that is how you heat water?[/quote]

Maybe it’s because they heat water like that that they can afford the internet.

where are you,buraz?
please send them some pics of nerv,strina and smrdo.

on friday --its rakija-time
chasing cheap women
where is evill russian?
we will grease the groove with cheap women,yeah!!!

I fool myself into thinking I’m happy until I see something like that… a picture of a big dude with gold chains, an ice cream bar, and no shirt. Some people have it figured out.

And they have hot water.

[quote]BALBOS wrote:
on friday --its rakija-time
chasing cheap women
where is evill russian?
we will grease the groove with cheap women,yeah!!!

[/quote]

How did you get the photo of the water heater and put that on when you stated that you didn’t have a camera to post a photo of yourself?

why do i read all balki’s post’s with a russian accent? it seems to make it funnier, go ahead try it. imagine borris the butcher’s voice.

I don’t even have a comment here…

I just want to be a part of this, it’s truly a magical experience to read these threads.

[quote]mazilla wrote:
why do i read all balki’s post’s with a russian accent? it seems to make it funnier, go ahead try it. imagine borris the butcher’s voice. [/quote]

I do that for almst everyone whos posts I recognize. Books too. There is a whole cast of characters with voices attatched to them. Been doing that for years and can’t even remember when it started.

Its almost as strange as some of these threads. The voice for this guy is similar to Latka Gravas from Taxi.

this is typical road scene

[quote]mazilla wrote:
why do i read all balki’s post’s with a russian accent? it seems to make it funnier, go ahead try it. imagine borris the butcher’s voice. [/quote]

Everytime I see the name, I immediately think “Cousin Larry, don’t be ridi-cool-us”

Sorry that last pic put me over the edge.

You post digital pics, but you cannot post one of yourself?

You heat water with a coffee maker but have the internet?

You make 3 dollars a hour but go on vacation, eat ice-cream bars and hang our with dudes that have more gold on them that Mr. T?

You work construction but you have time to start 50 threads and post for 8 hours a day?

Somebody is having a good laugh at this thread…I wish I had thought of it first.

Why is there only pics of young boys with you??? Where are the cute chicks??

Another fun thread, this must be a put on… come on, it can’t be real!!

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
Sorry that last pic put me over the edge.

You post digital pics, but you cannot post one of yourself?

You heat water with a coffee maker but have the internet?

You make 3 dollars a hour but go on vacation, eat ice-cream bars and hang our with dudes that have more gold on them that Mr. T?

You work construction but you have time to start 50 threads and post for 8 hours a day?

Somebody is having a good laugh at this thread…I wish I had thought of it first.[/quote]

I’ve been laughing since the first day!

TSB

Best Thread Ever.

[quote]BALBOS wrote:
chasing cheap women
[/quote]

I’ve tried not to, but I HAVE TO chime in about calling female conquests “cheap women”, as I’ve read this term over and over again.

“Cheap Women”, Yuck! Do you really get pu**y this way???

It’s the american equivalent of approaching a bunch of women and asking “which one of your BITCHES wants to go home with me?” or “which one of you HO’s can I take home?” Yuck.

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
BALBOS wrote:
chasing cheap women

I’ve tried not to, but I HAVE TO chime in about calling female conquests “cheap women”, as I’ve read this term over and over again.

“Cheap Women”, Yuck! Do you really get pu**y this way???

It’s the american equivalent of approaching a bunch of women and asking “which one of your BITCHES wants to go home with me?” or “which one of you HO’s can I take home?” Yuck.[/quote]

everybody loves somrthing else.not everyone likes jenny lo alikes.
i dont like normal or hard-to-get woman.
they dont turn me on.i dont want them.i am sorry,but thats the way things are.
i highly respect and like cheap women.
they do it for fun and not money.

[quote]BALBOS wrote:

i dont like normal or hard-to-get woman.
they dont turn me on.i dont want them.[/quote]

Perhaps it’s a mutual thing. Whatever floats your boat, though.

my friend balkanboy played rugby in the croatian first rugby division.
he was the heaviest wingman in this league at 225 lb.

he can also drink a bottle of rum.
its cheapest kind-rum for coockies.
i used to drank my fathers after-shave and say i used it to dezinficate some cut.of course,i cutted myself to have some credibility.
canned tuna is the best food ever for poor people.