T Nation

Calling Balkanboy

balkanboy is my best friend.we call him lumberjack.

hey balkanboy,where are youu?
i am in a need for great drinking buddy!! we will drink cheap RAKIJA and chase cheap women!
cheap alcohol and cheap women are too good for us.life is graet.

balbos

i am clling all t-vixens to go to plenty of fish-dating site and find my profile under the name balbos.
please e-mail me because i am after chasing women.
we can only e-talk if you are not cheap,because i am only interested in cheapest woman.

your brother 
                 balbos the great

thes is a list of my greatest friens-
1.lumberjack reljizam-a.k.a. balkanboy
2.?olja
3.doctor schwung
4.carew called carebica
5.kumančini
6.dabar
7.mental tickey
7.miwo
8.treiber tenk
9.soja
10.awca
11.wuksana
12.simke
13.bizant
14.uljembog
15.đujo
stay strong!

i highly recommend all t-members to go to site
www.normalnofobia

please check the pics!
its great and you never saw anything like it !

stay strong!!

your brother and true friend balbos

p.s. got to go to work.see you 10 hours later.

You retard, you’ve started a fucking thread and you are talking to yourself about shit. We don’t care who you’re troll friends are. Everytime I see a new thread on the forum now and think “Lets see what this is,” it’s always you talking out your arse; and covering my screen with verbal shit. Why don’t you use the internets equivalent of a toilet and go join the menshealth forums? We don’t want you here.

And stop ending your posts with nonsense phrases like “Stay strong” and “Your great freind balbos” Because i’m not cutting and i’m not your friend.

What the fuck?

this has got to be a piss take!

[quote]alstan90 wrote:
You retard, you’ve started a fucking thread and you are talking to yourself about shit. We don’t care who you’re troll friends are. Everytime I see a new thread on the forum now and think “Lets see what this is,” it’s always you talking out your arse; and covering my screen with verbal shit. Why don’t you use the internets equivalent of a toilet and go join the menshealth forums? We don’t want you here.

And stop ending your posts with nonsense phrases like “Stay strong” and “Your great freind balbos” Because i’m not cutting and i’m not your friend.[/quote]

Hey teddy boy i’ll see you in Germany at the WC,and then we’ll see who is troll.

[quote]egg chaser wrote:
this has got to be a piss take!
[/quote]

I can’t believe this shit gets thru.

[quote]BALKANBOY wrote:
alstan90 wrote:

And stop ending your posts with nonsense phrases like “Stay strong” and “Your great freind balbos” Because i’m not cutting and i’m not your friend.

Hey teddy boy i’ll see you in Germany at the WC,and then we’ll see who is troll.[/quote]

Why will you see me at the world cup in Germany? Especially since I had no intention of going, and if I did why would I see you? And in the event that England did meet Croatia at the world cup we would destroy you, just as we did at Euro 2004. If you need reminding, the score was 4-2.

[quote]alstan90 wrote:
BALKANBOY wrote:
alstan90 wrote:

Hey teddy boy i’ll see you in Germany at the WC,and then we’ll see who is troll.

Why will you see me at the world cup in Germany? Especially since I had no intention of going, and if I did why would I see you? And in the event that England did meet Croatia at the world cup we would destroy you, just as we did at Euro 2004. If you need reminding, the score was 4-2. [/quote]

I am not talking about what is going to happen on the pitch,but outside.

Hey bratiska,long time no see.Here’s the pic of our crew,last summer in Bulgaria,remember?

[quote]BALKANBOY wrote:
Hey bratiska,long time no see.Here’s the pic of our crew,last summer in Bulgaria,remember?[/quote]

Hahahahahaha - Oh shit! This is fucking hilarious!

[quote]BALKANBOY wrote:
Hey bratiska,long time no see.Here’s the pic of our crew,last summer in Bulgaria,remember?[/quote]

Absolutely NO Fucking Way…

Listen…Can you hear it?

" We are two wild and Craaaazy guys"

Unreal.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
BALKANBOY wrote:
Hey bratiska,long time no see.Here’s the pic of our crew,last summer in Bulgaria,remember?

Absolutely NO Fucking Way…

Listen…Can you hear it?

" We are two wild and Craaaazy guys"

Unreal.[/quote]
No it’s not unreal,we had great time on Black Sea,Varna in Bulgaria.Bulgarian girls are great,alcohol is cheap,tribestan is somwhere about 5 bucks per 60 tablets.Afterwards we went to Spain where our good friend works as a bouncer at the local red light district.I’ll post some pictures from Spain.

[quote]BALKANBOY wrote:

what the fuck is that? ahahahahahaha, nice bling, bahahahahaaaaahahhaahhaaaa

This was our water heater in hotel room

water heater

[quote]BALKANBOY wrote:
water heater[/quote]

Not to be an ass, but how do you guys afford the internet, if that is how you heat water?

It’s not water heater at my home,it was in our hotel room in Bulgaria.