Calling All T-Artists

Oh by the way …amazing work Phil…really nice!

Own3d! B1tch3z…

Phill-

You’re not the only insane one with a degree in art. Me, too. I have a BFA from Utah and an MS in Foods and Nutrition. Good job.

Walking_Tall Thats a damn fine work IMO. Hard to tell what is ther medium. Graphite or ink??

I aimed at going the graphic design route. Took classes for 2 years for it but just wasn’t me. I could do it and what not but just had no desire to. Though to becopme good and successfull at something that you have no drive for. I just have to have my hands on what I am doing. I dont know just me. There’s an ass for every seat as they say. It would be great to see some of the grapic design work as well if you have some handy. Also thanks!!!

Bike… I feel for you. LOL, No I have no regrets. I learned more during my BFA than I have in my Grad studies IMO. It was also just a better more enjoyable experience all together, fun, etc… Grad studies are all about a concentration and getting a body of work, art theory., blaa. Just a friggin peice of paper that will allow me to teach college level and when I start showing again people really like knowing the artist has a BFA. Oh and why no pics man. You have a BFA I know you got something for us. Bring it on.

Michealv Thanks for the contribution. Is that a likeness of the primitive arts revival. Drawing on your most primitive cognitive functions for influence. Harking back to the cave paintings. Very Nice, sophisticated peice. LOL

Micheal, that is straight out hilarious.

Hahahaha

Nice work everybody!

I was a drawing freak up until about a year ago. I stopped and I can’t recall why.

I’ll have to dig through the closet and see if I can round up some old stuff that’s worth posting.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1119565455780.gym-001.jpg

Does 3d modeling count as art? Here’s pretty rudimentary scene I did a while back:

Great work by all. I used to love to draw when I was younger and wasn’t half bad. Don’t seem to have the concentration required anymore.

Michaelv, that was totally hilarious! Die bitch!

Pretty awesome. Incredible talent there for a buncha dumb jocks :wink:

Well 'cept for the one drawn by the broken handed one. He’ll get points for the attempt, but that’s about it.

yeah, 3d design counts because you still have to put some thought and passion and creativity into it.

heres something i did on the comp that i wound up using as a wallpaper cause i thought it was cool to look at

[quote]911 Girl wrote:
Pretty awesome. Incredible talent there for a buncha dumb jocks :wink:

Well 'cept for the one drawn by the broken handed one. He’ll get points for the attempt, but that’s about it. [/quote]

WTF?! Points for the attempt? That’s quality artistic expression! Picasso would have wept tears of joy at the sight. I’ll show ya what I do with this hand…

Hell yes 3D modeling counts. Man really art is wide open. sometimes a bit to far. Grad. school can open your eyes to some OFF THE WALL stuff that some people consider art.

Hey to each there own however. Nice work guys.

Just had to say I have seen that scene before that you made gaurd… It rerminds me of the contraceptive groups that gather on campus and throw comdoms in everyones face.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1119620785030.coffee_shop_paint_Web.jpg

Here is one inspired by a place I spent some time at during my recent vacation. Just finished it a matter of minutes ago.

Still may do a little to it and it needs to be mounted and such once it dries in a week or so.

[quote]Phill wrote:

Oh and why no pics man. You have a BFA I know you got something for us. Bring it on.
[/quote]

This weekend I’ll put some pics up. Thanks for asking.

[quote]RedEye wrote:
Does 3d modeling count as art? Here’s pretty rudimentary scene I did a while back:

[/quote]

What program are you using for this?

[quote]bikemike wrote:
What program are you using for this?[/quote]

That was a few years back so it was probably 3dsMax 5.

I hope this thread
isn’t dead

Because as promised
some recent renderings.

“Attach image:
(jpg, gif, png)
Note: if you preview and then edit your post, don’t forget to reattach your image!”

Oh great. It helps to read the instructions.

Another one. The idea was stolen from the NCAA’s promotion for the women’s basketball tournament.

Another one.