If you are a fan (like me) of President Ronald Wilson Reagan – the greatest president of the 20th Century, please post the reasons that you appreciate him.
Here are mine:
(1) President Reagan had a vision for America and he stuck to that vision.
(2) President Reagan had guts and true grit. In the face of opposition he stuck to his guns.
(3) President Reagan won the Cold War and caused the Soviet Union to collapse.
(4) President Reagan put into motion an economic plan that crushed Jimmy Carter’s “misery index economy” (remember that phrase?) and fostered an economic boom that has carried even into today.
(5) President Reagan had integrity. If he made a mistake (e.g. Contras) he owned up to it and moved on, without cow-towing or changing his positions.
Oh, how we need a Reagan today!