T Nation

Calling All 'Lost' Fans

Alright Lost is back the newest episode just came on. What do yall think. This thing just keeps getting deeper and deeper. And does anyone know what the hell the black smoke is. Also, I would love to know what the hell is going on. Its the fourth season and I am still “Lost”.

That last sentence is a pun I think.

I have seen all the Lost episodes and wow. I swear I get more confused every episode. Whatever the black smoke is, Ben seemed to summon it somehow.

What? It came on tonight? Damn!

The black smoke is back? I hate this show, btw, but I’m drawn to it like a bad car wreck.

Well, I’m off to pirate.

I haven’t watched it yet. My DV recorder caught it though. Plus, don’t they show the same episode the following week (for those who missed it)?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I haven’t watched it yet. My DVD recorder caught it though. Plus, don’t they show the same episode the following week (for those who missed it)?[/quote]

Yes, usually just before the new episode

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I haven’t watched it yet. My DV recorder caught it though. Plus, don’t they show the same episode the following week (for those who missed it)?[/quote]

Smoke monsters make a cameo and that’s all I’ll say

Currently downloading it, really sucks how they stopped airing it here. Even then it would take 2 months before they would air it.

I have not had chance to watch any of the 4th series yet, the show gets on my nerves but I just have to watch it.

If one of you decides to spoil it, at least warn us first.

Idk if they will show it next week because of greys anatomy before it. Damn sex doctors. But yeah it was a good episode last night. Things just keep getting weirder and weirder.

It was a damn good episode.
Spoilers Below…

Great Episode!

The body count is going through the roof. Widmore’s men don’t mess around.

Smoke monster was definitely unleashed by Ben. Still not sure what the hell it is. Supernatural or some sort of nano technology. It killed my favorite character several seasons back. (African warlord, can’t remember his name. Echo I think.)Looked like it did some carnage on the mercenaries but based off of the preview for next episode the leader survives somehow. He’s a pretty big sum bitch.

Ben is a bad mother. You will see him in some feature films in the future. Great actor.

Cool sequence w/ Sayid in Iraq. By far my favorite crash survivor.

I hope we get to see a lot of the Temple and/or Jacob next episode, but it looks like we will see a lot of filler w/ Jack’s appendicitis.(boring).

Also can’t wait to learn about Widmore’s and Ben’s past.

I’d love to keep this thread alive. Despite its flaws, it is definitely my favorite series in recent years.

Spoiler

I agree Ben is one bad dude. I didnt know he could beat some ass like that. I also guess this is how him and sayid got hooked up. Jack and kate need to come to their senses those people are not going to help them. I wonder what is going to happen with Michael, and sayid and desmond on the boat.

[quote]Lowery38595 wrote:
Spoiler

I agree Ben is one bad dude. I didnt know he could beat some ass like that. I also guess this is how him and sayid got hooked up. Jack and kate need to come to their senses those people are not going to help them. I wonder what is going to happen with Michael, and sayid and desmond on the boat.[/quote]

Spoiler

I believe the Ben/Sayid sequence in Iraq was a flash forward

Spoiler

Yea I know, but you remember a couple of episodes back when sayid was killing peoople for Ben. This was a little before that.

You can watch full episodes on abc.com but be careful because it played an “episode shortcut” before the episode started playing (which would ruin the episode you’re about to watch).