Calling All Assassin's Creed Players

Ok a little debate me and my friend were having…

Do you think that Altair (Assassin’s Creed) is ambidextrous?

Are do you think that he is more dextrous with his right hand?

We were saying this because of the retractable blade that is attached to his gauntlet on the left hand. Basically, I said that I would rather have it on my most dextrous hand if i wasn’t ambidextrous.

And my friend said the opposite. But the reasoning behind it being on the left was because he was able to use both hands equally. I was just thinking that since he’s so good at using it, he would have to ambidextrous…i.e power and accuracy.

Ohhh, man that is such a good question! Gawwwd, it’s always bothered me when my chess club friends come over and we play D&D right after our Magic the Gathering sessions. Teehehehe, hold on, let me ask Blake what he thinks, he’s the Wizardmaster around here and he’s totally cool, he actually has a job. 1 sec.

Okay, cool. Blake said to ask you when was the last time you got laid.

Sure he’s ambidextrous. His left-side polygons render just as quickly and smoothly as his right-side polygons, and the source code reveals that there are no delay loops in his left side animation code.

So there.

I suppose that a better way to put the question is. If you had to have a finger removed in order to gain certain abilities would you choose to have a finger from your dominant hand or your non dominant hand?

Creed was a good band.

I like cake.

Cake the band? I never cared for them. But the angel food variety, now we are talking. Mmm, cheesecake.

I like playing chess

[quote]Mikaj wrote:
Creed was a good band.[/quote]

Are you sure you want to admit that on the internet where everyone can see?

Thats almost as bad as “dated a chick w/herpes”

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
Mikaj wrote:
Creed was a good band.

Thats almost as bad as “dated a chick w/herpes”[/quote]

Not even. It’s almost as bad as dating a local prostitute with herpes, syphilis and gonorrhea and then innocently telling everyone at the camp fire what a great girlfriend she is and that her job is in “humanitarian services or something like that…”.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
Mikaj wrote:
Creed was a good band.

Thats almost as bad as “dated a chick w/herpes”[/quote]

1 out of every 3 people have some form of herpes.