Call to Arms, a Brotherly Request

so basically this is my first post, not here, but anywhere, and the reason its here is because I have found people with the most brains, the most balls, the most moxy to keep it real. You can sling mad shit, you can contribute, whatever. I have never asked for help and think I just threw up a little bit doing it now, so here goes:

I have struggled on and off various chemicals (not gear) for years. During the times of reconstruction I have punished my body to be a man. I started off 5’ 6" 125 and kinda fat. No matter hard I lift, I dont get it, I’m still 5’ 6". But 170, real style 14 - 15% bf: solid. When your a fuckin munchkin and you turn into a man, thats progress.

but I’m slippin. and I aint getting any younger. Am i the only dbag whose been down this twisted pisser? doubt it. I doubt it. I’m 33. I want to strangle my soul right now I’m so fuckin pissed about the lastest slip. yeah, call me whatever, but if you never been in the grip, you got no shit to speak. so if you are the kinda brother thats never been there, teach another to stand tall and be strong.

sorry for the fucking drama, thx in advance
;

what?

Eat EAT !!EAT!! Clean protein veggies and carbs. Keep a food log cause your not eating as much as you think you are.

SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP + 8 hours a day

Train heavy splits. x 3 a week. Mostly compound lifts. Every 4 months change up to a full body routine 4 times a week. Then time off and switch back to heavy splits 3 times a week.

Major Growers
Bench
Squat
Deadlift
Standing Overhead press
Dips with a dip belt
Chinups and Pull ups with a dip belt.

Last but not least time! Give yourself time to grow.

Also take time off every 2 or 3 months. For about a week or so. Then get back at it with a vengeance and spark some new growth.

is that dizzee rascals new single?

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
what?[/quote]

Don’t mind Makavali’s drug addicted brother, he means well.

thx dirtbag, solid advise

bananas, I have no f*ing idea who dizzee rascals is but per google, makes even less sense.

Lanky, when you look less bobsaget (aka bobfaggot lolz) and more like bananas calfs, I’ll take yr advice.

Til then, more who’s the boss alyssa milano style less full house bro

huh… dizzee rascal is a rapper! ur a moron /thread

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
what?

Don’t mind Makavali’s drug addicted brother, he means well.[/quote]

He should try hitting him.

Wait so what kind of chemicals have you in their grip? You on the hard?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
what?

Don’t mind Makavali’s drug addicted brother, he means well.[/quote]

lmfao

WOuldn’t be suprised if it’s true…

Someone call print. Mak won’t be able to resist his wiles and will cave.

[quote]thosebananas wrote:
huh… dizzee rascal is a rapper! ur a moron /thread[/quote]

I’ve never heard of him either. He probably sucks.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
what?

Don’t mind Makavali’s drug addicted brother, he means well.

He should try hitting him.[/quote]

Lol.

[quote]mackvli wrote:
Lanky, when you look less bobsaget (aka bobfaggot lolz) and more like bananas calfs, I’ll take yr advice.

[/quote]

I can’t compete with that, you witty, witty bastard.

Dammit, that’s not the gif I wanted…

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Dammit, that’s not the gif I wanted…[/quote]

All lies!

What’s this, some kind of Chang Lee impostor?

where is chang lee?

Dizzee Rascal’s awesome yo Dizzee Rascal - Dance Wiv Me - YouTube

Maybe not.

i actually think dizzee is decent enough. i had never heard him but got free tickets thru work to go to his concert. he put on a very very good show.

What I’ve gotten from this thread is that I need good calves if I want to give out advice.