Call of Duty 4

Any of you bastards played this on the 360? Holy Christ!

My roommate beat the game so I love playing a quick round on Arcade Mode. I swear it’s better than watching the best possible action/war movie, so involving and so damn real.

Perfect for when I can’t sleep.

Tell me about enemy’s AI…are they smart ? I had Medal Of Honor European Assault for my GameCube,the enemies were so smart they would kick back granades for example…

Best FPS I’ve ever played.

mike

[quote]Horazio wrote:
Tell me about enemy’s AI…are they smart ? I had Medal Of Honor European Assault for my GameCube,the enemies were so smart they would kick back granades for example…

[/quote]

yeah, they throw back grenades, seek cover, flank you. If you play it in the hardest level its pretty hard, it took me awhile to finally beat it. Definitely the most realistic war game ive played

awesome f’in game. Online is great, any of you guys play online?

I’m probably going to pick it up tomorrow.

Heard this was good. If it develops a decent competitive community I’ll pick it up.

Best multiplayer online game since Socom 2 IMO

WOOOO i just got done playing it, its too fun. The single player isnt bad either

Great game just finished it, detailed gameplay and graphics sets a benchmark for shooters and now online which is spot on as well but the game i reach when i want a blast is Gears of war, there’s something about gow which clicks.

Beat it on Veteran, nice and challenging and a whole lot of fun.

I don’t play online so when a game brings their “A” game on the single player side I’m thrilled.