Call it Strength and Conditioning

what is up with sticking vert/explosive movements/football training etc in a “conditioning forum”

name it “strength & conditioning”, or something…

lame.

I think there are too many fucking sub forums.
It was great before.
Anything strength or explosive related (conditioning, power or olympic lifting) went in strength sports.
Combat stuff went in combat sports (conditioning for combat sports as well as technique).
Now i need to try to figure out if my question is more fighting, conditioning or strength related.

[quote]legendaryblaze wrote:
I think there’s too many fucking sub forums.
It was great before.
Anything strength or explosive related (conditioning, power or olympic lifting) went in strength sports.
Combat stuff went in combat sports (conditioning for combat sports as well as technique).
Now i need to try to figure out if my question is more fighting, conditioning or strength related.

[/quote]

ya its annoying…

strength sports was perfect.

[quote]adarqui wrote:
what is up with sticking vert/explosive movements/football training etc in a “conditioning forum”

lame.[/quote]

If you want to argue semantics and definitions, shouldn’t you have posted in the bodybuilding forum?

[quote]Otep wrote:
adarqui wrote:

lame.

If you want to argue semantics and definitions, shouldn’t you have posted in the bodybuilding forum?[/quote]

no, why? its not semantics when you stick vertical jumping/explosive strength questions in a conditioning forum…

Name it “crossfit” forum