Calisthenics, 5x5, Plyometric Mix?

Hey guys this is my first post. I would like to have some thoughts about my routine. Im 16, I play soccer and I want to be as good as possible and be an alround badass athlete. I dont have time for gym so the exercises i have listed down below are the ones i am able to do at home.
I know it might seem as a lot put i want my body to adapt to this kind of activeness.
This is all after school:

Monday: Plyometrics, Soccer practise
Theusday: 5x5 Bulgarian split squats, 5x5 single leg hip thrust/single leg deadlift, 5x5 pullups/chinups, 5x5 pushups/dips
Whensday: Soccer practise
Thursday: Soccer practise
Friday: Plyometrics
Saturday: 5x5 Pistol squat, 5x5 Glute ham raises, upper body calisthenics
Sunday: Soccer practise

Here is the Plyometrics routine:

fast feet (back and forth over line) 15sek x 3 sets, 2 min rest beetween sets
fast feet (side to side over line) 15sek x 3 sets, 2 min rest beetween sets
Depth jump variation 2x5-10 reps, 2-3 min rest beetween sets
Depth jump variation 2x5-10 reps, 2-3 min rest beetween sets
knee pop up 2x5 reps, 2-3 min rest beetween sets
knee pop up to lateral stride 2x6 reps, 2-3 min rest between sets

Here is the upper body calisthenics routine(nothing wheighted):

Circuit 1:
Pullups
Dips
rest 2 min repeat x3

rest 3 min

Circuit 2:
Chinups
Straight bar dips
rest 2 min repeat x3

rest 3 min

Curcuit 3:
Inverted rows
Daimond pushups
rest 2 min repeat x3

Might ad some negatives at the end

Whats your thoughts? volume, exercises, frequency? thanks

What are you hoping to achieve with this routine? Being a more badass athlete seems like a fairly vague goal.

yea, i want to be strong and more explosive, develop fast twitch muscle fibers. Since you need to left heavy to become stronger the most leg exercises are single leg as you can see cause I only have some dumbbells. I like calisthenics aswell and want to get better at that too.

To be in great shape for soccer you dont really need weights just tons of sprint practice and a big cardio engine…

The american soccer team is widely regarded as one of the fittest (for soccer) in the world. It would be worth spending some time researching what it is they do to reach this level.

I should add, I have no idea what that is, since I have no interest at all in becoming a better soccer player.

thank you for replying