Californians: Latest Gangbang BS

[quote]G87 wrote:
Who the F is Randy Beaman?[/quote]

He’s a friend of Colin.

OK, one time Randy Beaman knew this creepy guy and Randy Beaman says to him, “Get lost!”

And so he did and then nobody ever found the guy.

It’s true!
'K, bye.

how is it so hard to believe that something like this could happen?
If some gang member will shoot into a crowd of ppl hoping to hit his target how is it so hard to believe that someone wouldnt shoot someone to get into a gang?

If I had to choose I’d rather shoot the random person to get into the gang. Less witnesses = less chance of getting caught

Anyone else disappointed when they opened this thread and realized it wasn’t about some exclusive Californian gangbang that was coming soon? Then again, this isn’t the SAMA forum.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Anyone else disappointed when they opened this thread and realized it wasn’t about some exclusive Californian gangbang that was coming soon? Then again, this isn’t the SAMA forum.[/quote]

I was disappointed. Especially when I noticed Christine and her perfectly sculpted ass had posted here too.

[quote]lildave wrote:
how is it so hard to believe that something like this could happen?
If some gang member will shoot into a crowd of ppl hoping to hit his target how is it so hard to believe that someone wouldnt shoot someone to get into a gang?

If I had to choose I’d rather shoot the random person to get into the gang. Less witnesses = less chance of getting caught[/quote]

It’s not that it couldn’t happen, it’s the fearmongering email saying that this is happening on a regular basis.

Big difference.

Lots of bad things could happen to you every time you leave the house. Hell, lots of shit could happen to you if you stay home.

Yep. These stories abound. There was one in the anal thread of SAMA.

[quote]Christine wrote:
OK, so, one time Randy Beaman’s cat ate this fish from the fish tank but the fish was a piranha, it lived inside the cat forever, and the cat became Piranha Cat. K, bye.
[/quote]

LOL

This thread delivers.

I don’t know about the believability of the email per se, but I know for a fact that something similar happened to a personal friend of mine when he was in the car with some buddies. They blew the window out of his car and just missed him. I saw the pictures firsthand, and in any case would have believed his words even without the pictures. And yes, that is what several cops told him IN PERSON when they interacted after the fact. They never did track down the car or gunmen, but at least no one was killed and insurance ended up picking up the tab.

For the record this happened on a freeway, and there was no “bumping” of the car. They just let go with the guns.

Needless to say, as a result I’m inclined to believe that this sort of thing indeed happens from time to time.

It is absolutely sick.

just because we were young and stupid, but we would drive with no lights on to see if anyone would flash at us and yes… than we would chase them for a bit.

I am so going to burn for this one.

but seriously… that was like 15 years ago!

I knew this girl in high school that masturbated with a hot dog and the hot dog broke and got stuck inside her and she needed surgery.

[quote]GCF wrote:
Hey ITZ. I’m a Nigerian businessman and Duke of Kidderminster. I have millions of $$ that I need to get out of the country for humanitarian purposes. Please PM me all your bank account details and I’ll send you a toaster and Nokia phone for your troubles.[/quote]

[quote]Christine wrote:
Lots of bad things could happen to you every time you leave the house. Hell, lots of shit could happen to you if you stay home. [/quote]

Like this one time, I was at home working on a paper, and I suddenly got the urge to drop a deuce, but I was like “I’ll wait until I finish this paragraph”. Well, when I finished the paragraph, I didn’t have to poo any more!

To make matters worse, when I finally had to poo again, it was very dry and uncomfortable! DRY AND UNCOMFORTABLE

But you know what?

It could happen to YOU.

[quote]Aleksandr wrote:
Like this one time, I was at home working on a paper, and I suddenly got the urge to drop a deuce, but I was like “I’ll wait until I finish this paragraph”. Well, when I finished the paragraph, I didn’t have to poo any more!

To make matters worse, when I finally had to poo again, it was very dry and uncomfortable! DRY AND UNCOMFORTABLE

But you know what?

It could happen to YOU.[/quote]

I like stories.

I was expecting something different from the thread title.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
I knew this girl in high school that masturbated with a hot dog and the hot dog broke and got stuck inside her and she needed surgery.[/quote]

Hey, I know that girl too! What a freak.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

just because we were young and stupid, but we would drive with no lights on to see if anyone would flash at us and yes… than we would chase them for a bit.

I am so going to burn for this one.

but seriously… that was like 15 years ago!

[/quote]

It’s amazing - I had that “scare” back in SA about 5 years ago.

Thing is, these random acts do actualy happen there.

My friend and I were once chased by some loon because we apparently did something to piss him off (We were coming back from getting some takeout during the day and did absolutely nothing). He was waving a gun around, and eventually we just drove around and pulled up outside a cop station - he disappeared.

I don’t know of the veracity of the story, but it is not that hard to believe.

There was a recent story about the NY bloods on TV. For initiation they were randomly slashing people in the face with box cutters. They showed a lot of the victims wounds and the were truly gruesome.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
malonetd wrote:
I knew this girl in high school that masturbated with a hot dog and the hot dog broke and got stuck inside her and she needed surgery.

Hey, I know that girl too! What a freak.[/quote]

Yeah, she went to my school too, but we were in middle school at the time.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
GCF wrote:
Hey ITZ. I’m a Nigerian businessman and Duke of Kidderminster. I have millions of $$ that I need to get out of the country for humanitarian purposes. Please PM me all your bank account details and I’ll send you a toaster and Nokia phone for your troubles.

Having Fun With 419 Scammers | Cracked.com [/quote]

BAHAHAHAHA!