Californians: Latest Gangbang BS

Hey all,

This is an email I got from a friend who lives near me.
And a response from Oakland Corrections and Detentions Commander.

"Hello,

I just want to forward this to everyone I know. The incident below happened to my brother-in-law three weeks ago. He was going down 11thstreet in Decoto (Union City) and a car came from behind flicked their lights and tried to bump his car. As my brother-in-law looked thru his rear view mirror, he noticed the people in the car had masks
on.

He knew, right then and there, that he was in trouble. The car just started picking up speed as they began a car chase thru 10th, 9th and 8th street. They then started shooting at him. He called 911 and was able to get to an open road and meet up with police. To make a long story short, the police did catch the two people. My brother-in-law first thought they wanted to rob him. However,the police found they had two rifles and a shotgun and realized they wanted to kill< BR>him. Please read below and don’t stop for anything… and carry a cell phone with you always!!"

"To My California Friends,

Many of you know I work at the Alameda County Sheriff’s Archive. One of the deputies sent me the following warning out of Tracy’s Duel . I hesitate to alarm people needlessly, but even my Mother Lode friends who travel in the Bay Area need to be aware of this. I’ve passed it to
at least one member of every club and organization I belong to. Make sure you do the same. Better duplicates than someone we know becomes a victim. My friend is Gary Lindsay a newly retired Sheriff’s Deputy from Brentwood."

Mary Matzek

"Hello everyone, I just got a call from a friend who is a prison guard at DVI in Tracy, Ca. He wanted me to warn everyone about a new gang initiation. He learned about this from the inmates in jail. THIS IS FOR REAL!!!

Initiation started on April 24th and this is what they do:
At a stop light/sign they will ‘bump’ your car. You will Then get out to see what is going on then… they will shoot you. This is happening across the state. Everyone is a target, but mainly females."

PLEASE, PLEASE forward this e-mail a.s.a.p to all of your friends and family. I just checked with the Commander of Law Enforcement Services and he tells me that it is true.

We are informing our staff. Please pass this along to everyone you
know.

LaDonna M. Harris, Commander
Detentions and Corrections Division
1401 Lakeside Drive, 12th Floor
Oakland, California 94612
(510) 272-6863

Back to me,

As someone who knows firsthand about gangbang punk shit, I thought I would let any and all Cali residents know about this sickening, disturbing new gang initiation that’s happening in our state. It’s getting to the point where you almost need a fucking handgun on your person to even the playing field now. I have been in some close calls with these assholes over the years, but this is mind boggling now. It’s been 3 friends over the last 5 years that have been murdered for cash by gangbanging bitches. One for a Rolex, one for 40.00 cash, and another for 300.00.

This is just unbelieveable though, killing people for no other reason than to be in the gang. I’m starting to really worry about my family, you can’t always be there, and wtf is a stun gun or mace going to do to help you if you get caught up in one of these newest scenarios of gangbang stupidity?

What do you guys think of this?

Curious to your thoughts.

ToneBone

considering i live 20 minutes from oakland and am there frequently, that made me feel really safe driving there.

I just watched that movie the other night on pay per view. It was called Death Sentence and starred Kevin Bacon. Needless to say it sucked and I was pissed I ordered it.

D

I saw Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix on cable last night, can’t say I was that impressed. Like the OP’s story, it lacked realism.

It’s a hoax. A variation of this warning seems to go out every few months.

I have a friend that lives off Decoto in Union City though, so I thought that was kind of funny that was the street and city they picked this time. I should use this as an excuse the next time he wants me to come help him move.

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
I just watched that movie the other night on pay per view. It was called Death Sentence and starred Kevin Bacon. Needless to say it sucked and I was pissed I ordered it.

D[/quote]

Yeah…

I’ve heard about such ‘gang initiations’ as urban legends for years.

Whatever you do, don’t say “Red Rum” 3 times into a bathroom mirror with the lights turned out and a candle lit.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
Dedicated wrote:

D

Yeah…

Whatever you do, don’t say “Red Rum” 3 times into a bathroom mirror with the lights turned out and a candle lit. [/quote]

Don’t say “Candyman” either. Otherwise, Tony Todd will come to your house.

Hey ITZ. I’m a Nigerian businessman and Duke of Kidderminster. I have millions of $$ that I need to get out of the country for humanitarian purposes. Please PM me all your bank account details and I’ll send you a toaster and Nokia phone for your troubles.

Why do people believe these random emails?

If this were true, don’t you think that you would hear about it on the nightly news? Or read about it in the newspapers?

Not to say that everything reported there is accurate, but there is a higher probability of accuracy.

While this may be a hoax thess type of gang initiations are not uncommon. Around my grandmothers house in South LA a couple years back the 38ST gang was targeting people in wheelchairs.

It’s pretty safe to never believe anything from a forwarded email.

If you’re still in doubt, check snopes.com

[quote]GCF wrote:
Hey ITZ. I’m a Nigerian businessman and Duke of Kidderminster. I have millions of $$ that I need to get out of the country for humanitarian purposes. Please PM me all your bank account details and I’ll send you a toaster and Nokia phone for your troubles.[/quote]

My PM’s broken so I’ll just post my info in this thread. Let me go get it and I’ll be right back.

[quote]GCF wrote:
Hey ITZ. I’m a Nigerian businessman and Duke of Kidderminster. I have millions of $$ that I need to get out of the country for humanitarian purposes. Please PM me all your bank account details and I’ll send you a toaster and Nokia phone for your troubles.[/quote]

ITZ, that sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me. PM your info and I’ll forward it to the Duke. Hurry!

D

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Bauer97 wrote:
Dedicated wrote:

D

Yeah…

Whatever you do, don’t say “Red Rum” 3 times into a bathroom mirror with the lights turned out and a candle lit.

Don’t say “Candyman” either. Otherwise, Tony Todd will come to your house.[/quote]

IIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OK, so, one time Randy Beaman’s cat ate this fish from the fish tank but the fish was a piranha, it lived inside the cat forever, and the cat became Piranha Cat. K, bye.

One time, OK, one time Randy Beaman’s brother ate pop rocks and drank a soda and his head exploded! Ok, bye!

One time, OK, see, one time Randy Beaman’s mom had a dream that she ate a big marshmallow and it was really good, and she, and when she woke up …

… her pillow was gone 'cause she ate it.

'K, bye.

OK, so what happened is one time Randy Beaman went on a trip with his dad and they picked up a lady who wanted a ride home, and this was in Kansas, and she sat in the back seat and when they got where she wanted to go they turned around and she was gone!

And Randy Beaman’s dad talked to the man who lived there and told him what the lady looked like and the man said, “Oh, that’s my wife, but she died four years ago.”

Spooky, huh?
'K, bye.

OK, this is scary. See, one time, Randy Beaman was asleep
and he heard a “scratch scratch scratch” on the window and
he woke up and nothing was there, so the next night he heard
a “scratch scratch scratch” on the floor and he woke up and
there was nothing there, and so the next night he heard
“scratch scratch scratch” on his bed and he woke up and you
know what it was? His mom’s Lee Press-On Nails had come
alive, and they were after Randy Beaman! Aaaaah!!!

'K, bye.

Who the F is Randy Beaman?