Cali Dems Nomiate Phil Angelides!

[quote]knewsom wrote:
I hear ya on income tax - although I think that a one or two percent increase to the richest 10% of Californians won’t really make much of a difference. [/quote]

Agreed. The fact that a lot of the wealthiest people in CA are liberals anyway makes it an easy sell. I don’t think it will be enough though, and hence my suggestions on car taxes…

[quote]hspder wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Read down to where it is ENTITLEMENT SPENDING which screws us over, creating a virtually worthless dollar. Some of it is downright frightening.

That’s precious. You can’t even type (or copy and paste) the link properly and we’re teaching ME about what screws up our Economy?

Your conclusions are so overly simplistic and wrong it’s not even funny.

You also ignored the part where it shows that your beloved late 19th century and early 20th century (where you claim we had a true period of laissez-faire capitalism) the debt also increased.

Your vision is irresponsible, utopian and just plain insane.

You might not like, grasp or understand reality, but that doesn’t make it any less real.
[/quote]

You are such a phony! I found your graph on a simple Google. It was the, wow, second entry. My class is coming in now; I’ll have to find it again later. But you are simply full of shit – “Uh, yeah, its from the OMB and…blah, blah, blah.” You’ve were set up, Mr. Professor.

And three Phds?! What a fucking phony!

[quote]hspder wrote:
harris447 wrote:
It’s really not even worth it arguing with him.

He’s not part of the “reality-based community.”

True… I’m just afraid his disease is contagious…
[/quote]

Um…you and Harris might not want to talk about contagious diseases.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
You are such a phony! I found your graph on a simple Google. It was the, wow, second entry. My class is coming in now; I’ll have to find it again later. But you are simply full of shit – “Uh, yeah, its from the OMB and…blah, blah, blah.” You’ve were set up, Mr. Professor. [/quote]

You are such an idiot. You can’t even read… I said the DATA came from the OMB.

[quote]hspder wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
You are such a phony! I found your graph on a simple Google. It was the, wow, second entry. My class is coming in now; I’ll have to find it again later. But you are simply full of shit – “Uh, yeah, its from the OMB and…blah, blah, blah.” You’ve were set up, Mr. Professor.

You are such an idiot. You can’t even read… I said the DATA came from the OMB.

[/quote]

You, sir, are digging yourself in deeper and deeper. You are looking more and more like a charlatan.

I grew up in the inner city of Detroit. Poverty is a stern taskmaster but teaches you many lessons. How to spot a phony is one of those lessons.

H2, learn to read…

[quote]
The data is from the historical tables in the OMB Budget as downloaded from WhiteHouse.gov, Historical Tables(http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/budget/fy2007/pdf/hist.pdf). It was plotted without modification. It’s all on Table 7.1 in the PDF.[/quote]

Cutting and pasting the above, then clicking on table 7.1 shows a nice bunch of historical debt data.

Because I know that is beyond your technical ability…

http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/budget/fy2007/pdf/hist.pdf