Calgary thread

Hey Calgary gang: I’m in the process of setting up a seminar in calgary this fall. If you might be interested in attending, send me a note at charles@edtsecrets.com

Thanks!

Charles Staley

Hi,

I am also from Calgary. Its a great place to live! I am currently training at WHC. Charles A seminar would be awsome count me in and i know many others here that would love to join in!

454SS

CGB…

You were right, I guess the title “Calgary Balls” scared 'em off. Good thing I rejected the original title of “Ass Sweat, the new age moisturizer, reply for your FREE sample”

Oh, well…

Count me in Baby!

“Both tears and sweat are salty, but they render a different result. Tears will get you sympathy; sweat will get you change”

~ Jesse Jackson

Hey CGB,
I know this helps bring the lurkers out. The mods will stop e-mails from showing on the thread but they don’t by PM. Anyways, my wife is from the Calgary originally, I’m Kitchener born and bred (I’ve actually been in the US for 6 years, but still consider Canada home). I’m amazed that for all of Ontario’s progressiveness and being the epicentre of Canada (I say very,very, sarcastically) there seems to be many more westerners and Quebecers here. Make the “fringe” of Canada strong.
Peace,
T-Ren

“The Gym” is in the North East at 3016 - 5 Avenue NE. Definitely my favourite place to train in Calgary.