calf help

jasoncarthel - I don’t think Derek was trying to be a dick. It’s just that this forum is based around the actually internet (and paper) magazine Testosterone. It is generally assumed that people who post here actually read the magazine. I do not think you’ll meet with much approval on these boards if you refer to everyone that reads the magazine as an “internet geek.”

Derek was pointing out that in last weeks issue(257), there was a calf-training article published entitled “Diamonds in the Rough.” If you’re looking for new and/or effective methods with which to train your calves, check out the article; Derek has already provided a link.

CGB - in regads to the hot chick, I’ll propose a deal. How about I ship out a T-Vixen from my own personal collection to the first person who adds a full inch to his calves using DIR. Before and after pictures will be necessary, of course =)

Hope this helps.

John: It’s tough to get a hot T-vixen to jump in the sack…err on your back.
As for your proposal
“I ship out a T-Vixen from my own personal collection to the first person who adds a full inch to his calves using DIR.”
I’m in!!! I’ll expect her at my door in 4 1/2 weeks! But no cheating…she’s gotta have all her body parts and nothing like the “Crying Game” going on!

ND - You have a deal. I just organized a “Survivor” type set-up with my harem; they seem to be into it, although I expect at least one instance of cannibalism (and several instances of girl-on-girl “alliances”) to occur. Last one voted off gets shipped to the winner.