Calf Cramps! ARRGH!

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
I always know I got a good back workout in when I take a dump and get a cramp in my lat when I try to wipe.

[/quote]
x2 except usually a knot develops in my neck following this.[/quote]

Probably from trying to stick your head back up your ass.
[/quote]
Where I oddly find testy re-writing the US Judicial system.[/quote]

I’m sure there have been a lot of guys there but I am not one of them.
[/quote]
Well get off my nuts then. I don’t need your butt hurt reciprocity but appreciate your desire.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

I always know I got a good back workout in when I take a dump and get a cramp in my lat when I try to wipe.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Well get off my nuts then. I don’t need your butt hurt reciprocity but appreciate your desire.[/quote]

Not butthurt and who really gives a shit what you need? Your inanity is everywhere so it is nearly impossible not to comment in some regard.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Well get off my nuts then. I don’t need your butt hurt reciprocity but appreciate your desire.[/quote]

Not butthurt and who really gives a shit what you need? Your inanity is everywhere so it is nearly impossible not to comment in some regard.[/quote]
Yeah, you’re butthurt.

And as an aside, attempting to randomly jump my nuts and then put inanity on me is highly indicative of your head up your ass.

Just saying.

yer both ghey

Baby spelling = king gay

I get these pretty frequently during the night / early morning. It’s always a case of dehydration and stretching incorrectly when I first wake up.

However, after the cramp subsides after 30 seconds or so, my whole body completely relaxes. It feels just like a calming wave over me, and I can fall back asleep almost instantly, and it’s usually actually pretty awesome sleep.

Unfortunately I limp for the rest of the day.

Saw the thread title out of the corner of my eye & thought sweet! a thread about the Cramps. It wasn’t though, Although I get these also, usually in the morning after drinking, sucks bad.

If I’ve had a drop of beer my hip cramps, litterally 1 pint and I’ll get it.

Calves is also quite common but what really concerns me is I get the ‘pre-cramp twinge’ often and normally deal with it straight off (bannana, water, salt, stretch and flexing) but I get odd movements in my calves all the time, particularly after running or leg sessions but sometimes just at random, it’s like there are big ants under the skin just running around.

Anyone else seen is? Or know what it is? It’s sannoying but not painful. loads of tiny sections flexing and look like they’re moving.

I’ll try find a video

[quote]77 Style wrote:
Saw the thread title out of the corner of my eye & thought sweet! a thread about the Cramps. It wasn’t though, Although I get these also, usually in the morning after drinking, sucks bad.

[/quote]

LOL!

Love the Cramps, but always felt they could use a bass player.

:wink: