T Nation

Calculating Body Fat Percentage

Hey guys,
I was hoping someone could help me calculate my body fat percentage. I took an online test and I got a -2%, so I’m obviously doing something wrong.

If someone could tell me how to calculate my body fat that would be great.

Thanks.

well first you need a set of skin fold calipers.

Why do you want to know? How accurate do you need to be?

If you want a ballpark figure, google “navy body fat calculator”.

You could be -2%. Don’t sell yourself short…

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
You could be -2%. Don’t sell yourself short…[/quote]

Or it might be the real skinny.

buah ha ha ha

Seriously, Get out your measuring tape and go to this site.

Best way to do it is to see a professional. It takes a lot of experience skin pinching and an expensive set of calipers to get accurate results.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
You could be -2%. Don’t sell yourself short…[/quote]

LOL

If you really want some accuracy you can post a pic on here asking what your body fat percentage is…

you won’t get bashed trust me

you’re going to need a shoe though, if you really want an accurate estimate

[quote]MidDistanceMac wrote:
If you really want some accuracy you can post a pic on here asking what your body fat percentage is…

you won’t get bashed trust me[/quote]

Don’t forget the SHOE!

Online test for body fat? wow…can’t stop that technology.

[quote]diseredato wrote:
Hey guys,
I was hoping someone could help me calculate my body fat percentage. I took an online test and I got a -2%, so I’m obviously doing something wrong.

If someone could tell me how to calculate my body fat that would be great.

Thanks.[/quote]

[quote]rbpowerhouse wrote:
Online test for body fat? wow…can’t stop that technology.

[/quote]

You must not realize that online body testing is the most accurate testing you can get… its old technology