Calculate Macros Based on Height/Weight to Boost Gains

Man I wish I could be like that. I’m so sick of forcing down calories.

sucks when you want to really cut down.

I bet. I can’t imagine what sub-2000 cals is like for a dude your size!

1 Like

Misery and hell come to mind. constant fatigue and hunger. etc.

Just wanted to tag @Basement_Gainz, as we recently had a conversation about this.

Begging pardon in advance if its none of my business.

Maintaining 215 right now on less than 2k calls per day. Have to hit 1,500 to get the scale moving down. Frustrating as hell. Going to the docs on July 10th to order every relevant metabolic test to make sure nothing’s wrong. First visit to a doctor in 8 years.

1 Like

I’m mainting 240ish on 1,900

I’m also running 50mcg t3 and 120mcg clen.

plus cardio2x a day, plus training 7 days.

Difference between you and I Haha. Have you had labs done?

Last time I was cruising I did. They were ok. 160 total chol, 123ldl, 35HDL, tri was ok. 1120 total test, BP 120/78

1 Like

Ah okay. Didn’t know you were enhanced. Maybe you just respond really well to your doses. If you’re “really lean” at 250lbs/1,900 cals. Then the sky is the limit. Why not bulk to 300?

I’m really lean at 240, like a few weeks out from a bodybuilding show I’m doing is a few weeks. That 1900 cals

250lbs I’m 6 pack, beach lean. That’s on about 2500cals a day with a cheat meal per week. so like 2500x6 and 3500-4000x1

I like to walk around at 250 because I can easily cut to 242 for a powerlifting competition. That’s been my sport for the past 15 years. I’m sponsored now and hold a couple world records. I’ll be headed right back to that life in a about a month.

1 Like

Have you seen him? (Not a dig, @ironmonster78; I’m sure you’ll agree there are few, if any, guys who look like you who aren’t enhanced.)

2 Likes

I was linked here because I bitched about carrying bodyweight (fat and muscle) with little food. I misunderstood the conversation preceding this. I thought I was comiserating with a fellow fatty for a second. Nope, just me then.

But yeah, being stage lean in the 230 range is awesome, considering how many people became aware of BBing from Arnold.

1 Like

Thanks, I appreciate the compliment. I’ve worked hard for many years to get where I’m at

1 Like

I’m sure. Enhancement or no enhancement, nobody looks like you without a tremendous amount of quality time under the iron.

1 Like