Calcium D Glucarate

Whats the final verdict on Calcium D Glucarate? I’ve read a few opinions on the Rez-V thread from Cy as well as someone referencing Bill Roberts opinion.

Who has actually tried it?

what have you noticed?

bump, anyone?

does anyone use it? lol

Calcium d-glucarate is a favorite supp of mine. Even if it’s not something you “feel,” I like the science/physiology behind it.

Calcium d-glucarate (a calcium salt found in foods such as apples, grapefruit, broccoli, Brussel sprouts, cabbage, lettuce, and alfalfa) is supportive of liver detoxification. Or should I say … it’s supportive of one of the detoxification pathways in the body.

Glucuronidation enables the body to rid itself of foreign elements including xenoestrogens, pollutants, toxins, and carcinogens. Glucuronidation is literally a process in which glucuronic acid is conjugated (joined) to various toxins in the liver so that they can be excreted through the bile or urine. It’s one of the major pathways for the body to rid itself of foreign substances and is responsible for removing a number of highly toxic chemicals from our system, such as polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, steroid hormones, nitrosamines, heterocyclic amines, aromatic amines, and fungal toxins. It also removes “used” hormones and synthetic hormones (xenoestrogens) from the body. Glucuronidation, then, represents a major means of converting most drugs, steroids (the kind the body makes), and many toxic and “environmental” substances to metabolites that can be excreted into the urine or bile. The bottom line is that glucuronidation is one of the main ways the body purges itself of carcinogenic substances.

So what’s your interest in it, BoxBabaX? (grin)

I wouldn’t mind a bump in this thread too. As far as I can tell it’s absolutely impossible to find in Australia, I’d have to order it from the states; is it worth it? CDG that is.