Calcium D Glucarate

I’ve been toying with the idea of adding supplemental CDG to my current regimen, but was curious why Biotest seemingly is no longer enamored with CDG (having droppoed M and not reintroduced CDG as a component of any of its newer products.)

Reading between the lines within T-Mag, I infer there is some concern that CDG might inhibit the desirable recirculation of T, in addition to its more proven effect of inhibiting the undesirable recirculation of E.

So, I did some further checking outside the boundaries of this site, which seemed to confirm that possibility. However, I did come across a site (the actual origin and credibility of which I have no idea) that included the following excerpt:

"As demonstrated in many studies, supplemental C-D-G has amazing effects on estrogen levels in women, dramatically lowering estrogen-related health problems and diseases. In my own informal studies, I’ve seen C-D-G improve the physiques of a number of women bodybuilders and fitness athletes, and I’m confident that it can help anyone make progress over time.

Given the chemical similarity between testosterone and estrogen, you might wonder if C-D-G could also reduce testosterone levels or adversely affect muscle building. To answer that, since it’s not apparent from the published literature, I queried Thomas Slaga, PHD, director of AMC Cancer Research Center in Denver, Colorado, and an expert on C-D-G.

He responded unequivocally that it “would have no effects on free testosterone or on testosterone binding to its receptors in muscle.”

As Slaga further explained, “C-D-G is about eliminating excess levels of steroids and sterols and balancing the androgen:estrogen ratio. It’s about keeping the ‘system’ between the lines, so to speak, hormonally, metabolically, etc., thus optimizing the body’s potential for moving forward on the path of recuperation and muscle growth.”"

Does anybody have any authorative input on the above passage? Bottom-Line: What’s the deal with supplemental CDG?