CAL @ USC !!!

Anyone hitting THE game this weekend? I’ma bust outta my mold and get retarded.

ROLL ON YOU BEARS …

Bastard F*ck Guy

FUCK YOU TROJAN FOR LIFE!!!

(I go to USC See you at the game loser :slight_smile: )

Prepare to get your ass HANDED to you LIKE A MOTHA.

USC and CAL? I wasn’t even aware that they were playing this week.

The Border War betwixt my Sooners and the Longhorns had my attention. If you fellas want to watch a true rivalry game, you might check out OU and texas. Game is on at 11:00 a.m. CT.

OU goes for their 5th straight victory against the horns.

Dustin
Vote Third Party
Vote Peroutka in 04

Ill be at the game. I go to USC as well. Xena Nova what year are you?

USC is gonna HAMMER CAL. We’re still pissed from last years FLUKE.

Its gonna be awesome, GameDay is coming to the Colisseum. Ill be there hammered at 7 in the morning!

Note Oskie’s ear-to-ear grin at left.

<----------

Half of that grin is for last year’s win by a lesser Cal over a better SC. The other half is for the coming domination by a much improved Cal over a lesser SC. Home field is your only hope.

I’ll be the dude wearing a shirt that says exactly this:

FUCK
$C

ROLL ON YOU BEARS !!!

Mwuhahahahaha,
Bastard F*ck Guy

(Go Sooners - BTW - why is ESPN at the CAL / SC game?)

#1 vs. #7 nuff said.

[quote]DeterminedNate wrote:
#1 vs. #7 nuff said.[/quote]

That’s why the game is played amigo :wink:

BFG

[quote]BFG wrote:

(Go Sooners - BTW - why is ESPN at the CAL / SC game?)

[/quote]

That is a good question. OU and texas have been ranked in the top five several times when they’ve played in recent years and I can’t ever recall college gameday being at the Cotton Bowl.

Dustin
Vote Third Party
Vote Peroutka in 04

YO! I’m a sophmore, I live in cardinal gardens…

WE"RE GONNA WHOOP CAL"S ASS!!!

My friends and I are throwing a party (from 3am till game time) so we’ll be plenty intoxicated by the time we whoop some state school ass.

Lets go Trojans!

Fight On :wink:

(yes i am overly excited about the game… drunk sorority girls HOOYAH!)

and it’s xen nova…not xena nova…fuck that shit…

i’ll have to write an essay type thing on the orgin of the name/philosophy.

CALs going down, IM FIRED UP FOR THIS SHIT. The entire STUDENT SECTION is gonna be INTOXICATED come game time!

Xen, Is the party at cardinal gardens brotha?

You workout at Lyon Center? If you come on this website, I would assume you dont work out there, OR you go at 6am…

GO CAL!!! Bears look awesome right now, but so does USC… But I’m a huge Cal fan so… BEARS ALL THE WAY.

Funny you say that, I do happen to ago before 8am to the lyon center :stuck_out_tongue:

To many losers bicep curling and using my fucking squat rack for meaningless wrist curls anytime after lunch.

(Though there was one guy who was curling with the 35’s on it…he earned the right to curl in there)

I go in the evenings to wrestle. Trying to see if I can start a boxing club, but definitely no facilities for that. Oh well.

Yep! The whole student section will be inebriated! I can’t wait!

Actually, it seems like the party is postponed, some chickenhead lost her mind and invited everyone on facebook… we were gonna have the party friday night, so we may just have it saturday night after the game… I’ll PM you and let you know the details bro. It was gonna be a pimp/ho party :stuck_out_tongue:

What year are you??

Oh and by the way:

Suck it up CAL Fans (ie, losers, bitches, cunts, et al)…cause “At USC we’re not snobs…we’re just better than you are.”

http://www.teamandras.com/USC/weightroom/weightroom.htm

How do you keep a Bruin out of your yard?

Paint it like an end-zone.

[quote]

Oh and by the way:

Suck it up CAL Fans (ie, losers, bitches, cunts, et al)…cause “At USC we’re not snobs…we’re just better than you are.”[/quote]

WTF xen? Trying to make it personal? All that hostility … do I smell fear? Quit being a punkass and I’ll buy you a drink. Can you deal? You too Nate.

:wink:
BFG

[quote]WRCortese5 wrote:
GO CAL!!! Bears look awesome right now, but so does USC… But I’m a huge Cal fan so… BEARS ALL THE WAY. [/quote]

Nice to see someone has some class. Indeed both teams look tough. Neither one has played anyone worth a crap though. Cal has had two weeks off due to the hurricanes and a scheduled bye week. Of course SC bought three buy weeks this year - unf*ckingbelievable.

BFG

HAHAHAHA! Funny stuff man, you know I"m saying that all in jest!

Let me know where you guys will be for the game! Shoot me a PM, we can all chill…find you some college girls.

-Xen

[quote]Dustin wrote:
That is a good question. OU and texas have been ranked in the top five several times when they’ve played in recent years and I can’t ever recall college gameday being at the Cotton Bowl.
[/quote]

DOn’t you mean U.T. Norman vs. UT Austin?