Caffeine Sources For Energy Boost?

I was wanting to start supplementing with caffeine just for the energy boost for workouts and for a.m. cardio (which i despise but its to hot later in the day)… What are other sources of caffeine besides coffee or energy drinks? I know green tea has caffeine… but i think you would have to use a lot of tea bags to equal up to a good energy boost. Thanks for your time.

J.P.

Caffeine tablets maybe.

You could even try some Spike from the store here. Works great for me.

Why not just buy some caffeine tablets, they are pretty cheap. Also, you could buy some HOT-ROX Extreme, its a real kick in the pants.

I thought tea had more caffeine than coffee?

I use caffeine tablets that I buy online every so-often.

They’re pretty cheap, and I think one pill has the same amount of caffeine as 1 or 2 cups of coffee.

Caffeine tabs are really cheap. Be careful though, as you can build up a tolerance and you’ll no longer get the boost you once had (from the same dose).

I’d probably switch the caffeine tabs up every so often with some Spike. Or just use Spike to begin with, as there’s no need to worry about reaching a tolerance.

Thanks guys.

[quote]SBT wrote:
Caffeine tabs are really cheap. Be careful though, as you can build up a tolerance and you’ll no longer get the boost you once had (from the same dose).

I’d probably switch the caffeine tabs up every so often with some Spike. Or just use Spike to begin with, as there’s no need to worry about reaching a tolerance.[/quote]

I tend to build a tolerance to most stims really quickly but have never built one on caffeine. A friend of mine brought up an interesting question though as in does the caffiene from energy drinks differ from pills and coffee .

I didnt think it would but I do notice that if I take 400mg+ pills I feel different that 400mg+ from the drinks (Ie. no stomach ache , dizzyness )