T Nation

Caffeine-Free Spike vs Rhodiola Rosea

Wondering if anyone has used both products and differences in experiences between the two both during the cycle and during the workout.

First of all these seem to be 2 completely different supplements, why would you want to compare them?

Rhodiola Rosea has just been released, I doubt most of us here would have used it enough to have formed an opinion on it.

No worries fair enough. I thought both were to provide greater energy and focus during the workout but I will reread the Rhodiola description.

[quote]rsg wrote:

Rhodiola Rosea has just been released, I doubt most of us here would have used it enough to have formed an opinion on it.[/quote]

I took my first capsule this morning. I’m fucking hyoge now!!! :wink:

Nothing to report yet. I’m going to go a week and then double the dosage and see what happens.

As for the OP, Spike is the way to go. Rhodiola Rosea is supposed to help with mood, but that isn’t really it’s primary function. Spike is what you want.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
I took my first capsule this morning. I’m fucking hyoge now!!! :wink:

Nothing to report yet. I’m going to go a week and then double the dosage and see what happens.

As for the OP, Spike is the way to go. Rhodiola Rosea is supposed to help with mood, but that isn’t really it’s primary function. Spike is what you want.
[/quote]

I’m jealous - I just ordered some today; I have other intentions though - like a back to back MAG-10 cycle in 2 weeks, for 2 months.

[quote]rsg wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
I took my first capsule this morning. I’m fucking hyoge now!!! :wink:

Nothing to report yet. I’m going to go a week and then double the dosage and see what happens.

As for the OP, Spike is the way to go. Rhodiola Rosea is supposed to help with mood, but that isn’t really it’s primary function. Spike is what you want.

I’m jealous - I just ordered some today; I have other intentions though - like a back to back MAG-10 cycle in 2 weeks, for 2 months.[/quote]

Lucky bastard! I have 2 MAG-10 cycles sitting in my freezer. I have yet to determine when I will use them. On paper a MAG-10/Rhodiola Rosea stack looks crazy awesome.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Lucky bastard! I have 2 MAG-10 cycles sitting in my freezer. I have yet to determine when I will use them. On paper a MAG-10/Rhodiola Rosea stack looks crazy awesome.
[/quote]

Yeah, same. These are my last 2 bottles so I thought it’s time. :slight_smile:

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
rsg wrote:

As for the OP, Spike is the way to go. Rhodiola Rosea is supposed to help with mood, but that isn’t really it’s primary function. Spike is what you want.

[/quote]

Thanks for that mate. Understand the differences now. Appreciate it.

It smells like tea!

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
It smells like tea![/quote]

What, like Superfood?

[quote]rsg wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
It smells like tea!

What, like Superfood?[/quote]

Superfood smells like tea as well?

Perhaps Biotest has been bought out by the Tea People. Bastards.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
rsg wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
It smells like tea!

What, like Superfood?

Superfood smells like tea as well?

Perhaps Biotest has been bought out by the Tea People. Bastards.[/quote]

Are they like the Lizard People?

[quote]TermInNate wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
rsg wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
It smells like tea!

What, like Superfood?

Superfood smells like tea as well?

Perhaps Biotest has been bought out by the Tea People. Bastards.

Are they like the Lizard People?[/quote]

I thought they were descendants of the Crab People.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
TermInNate wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
rsg wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
It smells like tea!

What, like Superfood?

Superfood smells like tea as well?

Perhaps Biotest has been bought out by the Tea People. Bastards.

Are they like the Lizard People?

I thought they were descendants of the Crab People.[/quote]

Or maybe…the Crazard People…

[quote]TermInNate wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
TermInNate wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
rsg wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
It smells like tea!

What, like Superfood?

Superfood smells like tea as well?

Perhaps Biotest has been bought out by the Tea People. Bastards.

Are they like the Lizard People?

I thought they were descendants of the Crab People.

Or maybe…the Crazard People…[/quote]

They live underground, if that’s what you mean.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
TermInNate wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
TermInNate wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
rsg wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
It smells like tea!

What, like Superfood?

Superfood smells like tea as well?

Perhaps Biotest has been bought out by the Tea People. Bastards.

Are they like the Lizard People?

I thought they were descendants of the Crab People.

Or maybe…the Crazard People…

They live underground, if that’s what you mean.[/quote]

Oh, so they’re like the Mole People then…

Caffeine-Free Spike did nothing for me…

Now, Spike Shooters and the caffeine Spike pills, thats a whole another story…

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
It smells like tea![/quote]

I got that too. But it is a herb after all right?

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
It smells like tea!

I got that too. But it is a herb after all right?[/quote]

True. I was just excited.