Caffeine and Fat oxidation

I came across this while searching the net for biochem stuff on keto, ketosis, fat oxidation, etc. :Adipose tissue contains hormone-sensitive lipase, which is activated by PKA-dependent phosphorylation; this activation increases the release of fatty acids into the blood. This in turn leads to the increased oxidation of fatty acids in other tissues such as muscle and liver. In the liver, the net result (due to increased acetyl-CoA levels) is the production of ketone bodies (see below). This would occur under conditions in which the carbohydrate stores and gluconeogenic precursors available in the liver are not sufficient to allow increased glucose production. "The increased levels of fatty acid that become available in response to glucagon or epinephrine are assured of being completely oxidized, because PKA also phosphorylates ACC; the synthesis of fatty acid is thereby inhibited. "
Then I remembered reading this in the roundtable: Research has established that epinephrine causes insulin resistance, some of which occurs in the skeletal muscle. Since caffeine releases epinephrine, there’ll be some insulin resistance. -JMB. Now, am I reading this right? Since caffeine releases epinephrine and according to this, epinephine acts like glucagon, it will assist in the oxidation of fatty acids?