Caffeine and Estradiol

Sort of a tangent, but people here seem pretty fond of caffeine. Have anyone have any thoughts on the fact that it increases estradiol?

Yes, caffeine is known to increase estrogen, whether that’s a bad thing or not or whether it is clinically significant is another thing.

I’m currently trying to increase my estrogen levels since I am deficient.

Not everyone should be aiming to lower their estradiol levels. Only if it’s high. It has many beneficial functions when in the proper range, including proper collagen synthesis, neurotransmitter synthesis(norepinephrine, and dopamine sensitivity), preventing fatigue, brain fog, and cognitive dysfunction. Lowered estradiol can also cause depression and sexual dysfunction.

It’s not just a chick hormone, just as testosterone is not just for men.

[quote]Bri Hildebrandt wrote:
Yes, caffeine is known to increase estrogen, whether that’s a bad thing or not or whether it is clinically significant is another thing.

Not everyone should be aiming to lower their estradiol levels. Only if it’s high. It has many beneficial functions when in the proper range, including proper collagen synthesis, neurotransmitter synthesis(norepinephrine, and dopamine sensitivity), preventing fatigue, brain fog, and cognitive dysfunction. Lowered estradiol can also cause depression and sexual dysfunction.

It’s not just a chick hormone, just as testosterone is not just for men.[/quote]

EXACTLY great post every one makes est to be the deivl where as it is needed in the right amounts for proper life function health and gym progress.

Thanks,

Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:
Bri Hildebrandt wrote:

It’s not just a chick hormone, just as testosterone is not just for men.

EXACTLY great post every one makes est to be the deivl where as it is needed in the right amounts for proper life function health and gym progress.

Thanks,

Phill

[/quote]

True Phil, but most men over the age of 30 have to much of it and not enough testosterone.

Im a chronic coffee drinker. My estradoil levels are high also.

Do you have resources for this info.