- Warmup/slow jog
- Started as a jog and sped up near the end
- All out as fast as I could and got 1:29 mins
- Tried matching the pace of a much better runner and got 1:35 mins. This nearly killed me and was one of the toughest things I’ve done physically.
- Alternated walking 100m then jogging 100m.
- Jogged 200m, walked 100m, ran 100m.
Shot put: 6 or 7 throws
Spent a lot of time talking to the coach and another guy who’s competed in 400m about running and they gave me lots of advice. Suggested I did a timed lap to get a baseline to improve on and then told me to try and match his pace to beat it by a bit which nearly killed me and didn’t work.