T Nation

Caber dosing

So, when on a cycle with tren, let’s say the prolactin induced gyno fairy makes an appearance, what is the dosing amount/protocol with caber at that point?

Further, how would one know if it was indeed prolactin induced or just from test if one were to run test e/tren e together? Is there a difference besides lactative possibilities happening? I would suppose that wouldn't happen right away either, or would it be right at the onset?

I wouldn't expect it to happen, but you never know and I would like your opinions gang.

Thanks,

ToneBone

I run tren e at 600mg/wk and run caber at .5 mg e3d,never had any problems.I never wait for the gyno fairy to show I use caber and adex at the start of cycle.
As for your other question I’ll leave that to bushy or schwarz as I have no idea. Hope it helps, Good luck!

[quote]jbdd wrote:
I run tren e at 600mg/wk and run caber at .5 mg e3d,never had any problems.I never wait for the gyno fairy to show I use caber and adex at the start of cycle.
As for your other question I’ll leave that to bushy or schwarz as I have no idea. Hope it helps, Good luck![/quote]

Yeah it does, I intend to do the same with adex but have no prior experience with the caber and didn’t know if that was how it was done also or not.

Thanks jbdd,

ToneBone