Bye Bye Gonzales

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

Yeah,and that Republican is fucking up more than any President has in a long time…lol…and they wanted to hang Bill Clinton for all that Lewinsky bullshit…and he wasn’t fucking up the country either.[/quote]

Sir, they were both fucking up the country. Just in different ways.

mike

[quote]ALDurr wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
vroom wrote:
rainjack wrote:
How quickly the Bush Haters love to gloss over that fact.

What’s funny is that whenever some crap is going on these days, it’s always “justified” with some crap from the past. Look, shit going on in the past doesn’t mean that shit should be going on now.

I have news for some of you, it has been quite a few years since a Democrat was fucking up the country. Lately, it’s been a Republican that has been fucking up the country. It’s okay to admit that.

Who is justifying his poor performance? Merely pointing out that as bad as he may have been there have been far worse.

Really, in what ways was she worse than Gonzo? Please explain this position.[/quote]

Ruby Ridge, Waco, Elian Gonzales…

[quote]Mikeyali wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:

Yeah,and that Republican is fucking up more than any President has in a long time…lol…and they wanted to hang Bill Clinton for all that Lewinsky bullshit…and he wasn’t fucking up the country either.

Sir, they were both fucking up the country. Just in different ways.

mike[/quote]

I guess you’re right…but one seems to have more demoralizing effects in my opinion(and many others).

Gonzo’s reason for resigning?

He wants to spend more time misleading his family

[quote]inner hulk wrote:
Good riddance to the lying scum[/quote]

Truth only matters to democrats when there isn’t a clinton in office.

I remember inner and has pals saying the same thing as clinton lied under oath.

Oh, wait.

JeffR

[quote]Mikeyali wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
I have no problem with him firing the attorneys. His performance afterwards was embarrassing.

We deserve better but he was still far better than Janet Reno.

I think this just about sums him up perfectly. And hell yes he was better than Janet Reno.

mike[/quote]

Agreed.

[quote]ALDurr wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
vroom wrote:
rainjack wrote:
How quickly the Bush Haters love to gloss over that fact.

What’s funny is that whenever some crap is going on these days, it’s always “justified” with some crap from the past. Look, shit going on in the past doesn’t mean that shit should be going on now.

I have news for some of you, it has been quite a few years since a Democrat was fucking up the country. Lately, it’s been a Republican that has been fucking up the country. It’s okay to admit that.

Who is justifying his poor performance? Merely pointing out that as bad as he may have been there have been far worse.

Really, in what ways was she worse than Gonzo? Please explain this position.[/quote]

Sure,

http://www.netowne.com/conspiracy/important/

JeffR

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
But Bush worries about public opinion too much to do that. [/quote]

You gotta be shitting me!

[quote]JeffR wrote:
inner hulk wrote:
Good riddance to the lying scum

Oh, wait.

JeffR
[/quote]
Let’s talk lying.

Clinton lied about a blowjob.

Bush lied about intelligence which resulted in 100,000+ dead civilians and 3,000+ dead US soldiers.

Clinton gets impeached, Bush gets praise.

The right in this country has gone so far off the deep end that I don’t think there’s a chance for them to regain sanity.

[quote]ALDurr wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
But Bush worries about public opinion too much to do that.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! This is a joke, right? You weren’t really serious about this, were you?[/quote]

(1) Al, welcome back!!

(2) Yes.

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:
JeffR wrote:
inner hulk wrote:

Oh, wait.

JeffR

Let’s talk lying.

Bush lied about intelligence which resulted in 100,000+ dead civilians and 3,000+ dead US soldiers.

The right in this country has gone so far off the deep end that I don’t think there’s a chance for them to regain sanity.[/quote]

clinton lied under oath to protect himself against sexual assault charges.

Unless you are cool with your favorite female being sexually assaulted by some overweight bozo, you might want to put down the dem bong water.

JeffR

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:
JeffR wrote:
inner hulk wrote:

Oh, wait.

JeffR

Let’s talk lying.

The right in this country has gone so far off the deep end that I don’t think there’s a chance for them to regain sanity.[/quote]

You STILL don’t get it: Powerful people around the world wanted this war to happen. They arranged for Bush, the Europeans, everyone, to receive this ‘bad’ intel. Quit blaming Bush for being misled.

Just so we don’t even go there: The belief that Bush lied about this intel is more preposterous than the view that the war was initiated by the Trilateralists and the Council on Foreign Relations. How does someone under public scrutiny 24/7/365 pull off something like that? It is quite literally impossible.