By Any Means Necessary

[quote]kakno wrote:
Can’t believe you guys fell for that one, now I’m gonna win for sure :wink:

I’ve realized that I really really suck at good mornings and should be able to bring them to a less embarassing level without too much trouble. Along with doing sets of pretty low reps and trying to make small jumps as often as possible, I hope that should help me get dem 5 plates.

I’ll speak for PBClax as well: He’s jsut gonna put 10 more pounds on the bar every week til he pulls 600. Bastard.[/quote]

You should win since you pulled an ez 460. So if you lose…

Get me in there, I’m at 425 right now, I’m doing a defecit cycle with my training parnter right now for the next several weeks.

Heres a vid of me doing 405x2

[quote]inkaddict wrote:
And no, Clax won’t add 10# a week. Even if he does, he’ll stay behind me. I think he likes the view. HAHA.
[/quote]

Ill do whatever the FUCK i wanna do. U mad?

[quote]AquaCruzer wrote:

[quote]kakno wrote:
Can’t believe you guys fell for that one, now I’m gonna win for sure :wink:

I’ve realized that I really really suck at good mornings and should be able to bring them to a less embarassing level without too much trouble. Along with doing sets of pretty low reps and trying to make small jumps as often as possible, I hope that should help me get dem 5 plates.

I’ll speak for PBClax as well: He’s jsut gonna put 10 more pounds on the bar every week til he pulls 600. Bastard.[/quote]

You should win since you pulled an ez 460. So if you lose…[/quote]
This is the truth. There are several of us 20-30#'s behind Kakno, and that’s where the RACE is.

Don’t lose, Kakno…

Dont…

Lose…

Go heavier

All I have to say is boom shakalaka
10/19

Nice pull Elmore, I’ll update that.

Also updating my own…

First attempt @ 1:00…second attempt @ 2:20.

450x1

Nice pull! I think you have more in you though, how much of a pr is that for you?

[quote]elmore18 wrote:
Nice pull! I think you have more in you though, how much of a pr is that for you?[/quote]
Thanks man. That’s a 15# PR from my last meet, a couple months ago. I might have more in me doing a straight DL session. When I get closer to 500, I’ll try a DL only session, and see what happens.

Nice pull ink. I am itching for deads tomorrow. Will post vid here.

[quote]scj119 wrote:
Nice pull ink. I am itching for deads tomorrow. Will post vid here.[/quote]
Thanks man. This thread, and the bastards in it, are extremely motivating. I happened to see that elmore hit 460 shortly before I started my session, and it made me push it more. Watching it again, makes me with I went for 460 :wink:

And I finished the session with actually DOING the BW squat widowmaker challenge.

215x21 (because I can’t count)

Death crept in a bit on that one…

Elmore, nice pull man!

Ink, way to regroup and kill it on the 2nd pull!

[quote]pbclax1 wrote:
Elmore, nice pull man!

Ink, way to regroup and kill it on the 2nd pull![/quote]
Thanks dude. I don’t usually look down at the bar before I pull, but I did on that first attempt for some reason. Second shot, grip and rip. I will NOT look at the bar EVER AGAIN! haha

Great pull ink, looks like your one of the front runners

lookin forward to my back day on sunday, still workin from a defecit so we’ll see what happens

I hit 455x1… and my fucking phone died mid-record. NEVER GET A DROID X.

I’ll be recording 2 weeks from now when I go for 460/465 as part of my meet prep, so you won’t have to take my word for it for long.

Hit 440 today, w00tz, this was my end of the year goal for DL’s!

Very nice lifts guys! Too bad I’m only hitting squat PRs

[quote]pbclax1 wrote:

[/quote]
great lift pb now on to 500!

[quote]elmore18 wrote:

[quote]pbclax1 wrote:

[/quote]
great lift pb now on to 500![/quote]
Thanks! FWIW, that pull was with sore hammiez n glutez woot

Hey Ink, can I play?

Barring that, can I bust pbclax’s balls for refusing to speak the kings english?